(VIANEWS) – Raydium (RAY-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.74% in the last 7 days. At 23:12 EST on Sunday, 19 September, Raydium (RAY-USD) is at $11.5200.
Today’s last reported volume for Raydium is 117434107, 4.5% below its average volume of 122978264.28.
All-Time High and Low
Raydium’s current value is at $11.52, 31.02% below its all-time high of $16.83 on Sunday, 12 September.
Raydium’s current value is at $11.52, 371.83% above its all time low of $16.83 on Tuesday, 20 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Raydium’s current market cap is at 812955798. The total supply is 555,000,000.00, maximum supply is 555,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 70,010,862.54.
Currently, Raydium (RAY-USD) has 177484 Twitter followers.
Raydium’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 4.94%, 4.97%, and 5.11%, respectively.
Raydium’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.02% (last week), 7.63% (last month), and 5.11% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- AMC will accept Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin this year. but would about dogecoin?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "AMC CEO Adam Aron already confirmed the world’s largest movie theater chain will begin accepting Bitcoin as payment for movie tickets and concessions by the end of the year.", "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we will similarly accept Ethereum,Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
- Bitcoin consolidates into bullish pattern: what's next for the crypto?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "The apex cryptocurrency has been working to erase losses from a flash crash brought on the day El Salvador adopted Bitcoin as legal tender.", "The low volume confirms Bitcoin is in a consolidation phase because although there are sellers taking profits there are not enough sellers to create fear and when a stock or crypto drops lower on low volume technical traders view it as bullish."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin turn A shade of red while minor cryptos strike major gains as 'it's definitely altcoin season'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded 0.99% lower at $47,537.64 over 24 hours. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Proponent And El Salvador President Nayib Bukele Is On Time’s 100 Most Influential People List Alongside Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - But Not For The Right Reasons"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- AMC to accept Bitcoin and crypto for payment, are NFT commemorative tickets next?. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 19 September, "What Happened: Aron announced this week that AMC Entertainment Holdings will accept Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BTC) transactions as payment.", "The announcement came after Aron said on the second quarter earnings call that the movie theater company would accept Bitcoin payments by the end of the year."
More news about Raydium (RAY-USD).