(VIANEWS) – Raydium (RAY-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.22% in the last 7 days. At 04:10 EST on Sunday, 26 September, Raydium (RAY-USD) is at $9.1800.
Today’s last reported volume for Raydium is 94769018, 24.25% below its average volume of 125120860.24.
All-Time High and Low
Raydium’s current value is at $9.18, 45.89% below its all-time high of $16.83 on Sunday, 12 September.
Raydium’s current value is at $9.18, 270.12% above its all time low of $16.83 on Tuesday, 20 July.
Market Cap and Supply
Raydium’s current market cap is at 637637802. The total supply is 555,000,000.00, maximum supply is 555,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 69,999,196.90.
Currently, Raydium (RAY-USD) has 181605 Twitter followers.
Raydium’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.86%, a positive 2.12%, and a positive 5.57%, respectively.
Raydium’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.50% (last week), 8.05% (last month), and 5.57% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Dogecoin's growing adoption, El Salvador buys Bitcoin dip, institutions prefer ethereum, twitter tips, China warning: crypto week in review. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 25 September, "Twitter To Allow Bitcoin Tipping Through Lightning: Twitter Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) said it will be possible for users to tip in BTC using Strike, a payment application built on the Lightning Network."
- SPRT and GREE stock merge: greenidge generation tanks again despite Bitcoin rebound. According to FXStreet on Friday, 24 September, "Companies who mine Bitcoin have largely been affected by the volatility in the price action of the benchmark crypto. ", "Unfortunately for shareholders of Greenidge Generation the rebound in Bitcoin’s price was not enough to reverse the fortunes of this Bitcoin mining company."
- Twitter adds Bitcoin tipping, pushes further into nfts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 23 September, "Twitter Inc. will let users send and receive tips using Bitcoin as part of a broader push to help users make money from the service.", "Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey is a major Bitcoin enthusiast, often tweeting about the cryptocurrency and promoting it to his followers. "
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 23 September, "As our user base continues to grow and digital asset adoption increases, our survey results suggest that a greater number of investors see Bitcoin as a better store of value compared to more traditional asset classes such as stocks, real estate, and government bonds," Steve Ehrlich, Voyager’s founder and CEO, said in the survey statement."
- China's 'new' crypto ban is 10 days old, but panic sellers send Bitcoin to $40,900. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "Following the news, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) shed $3,000from its price within a span of two hours. ", "The notice also named stablecoin Tether (CRYPTO: USDT) in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) as an "illegal" crypto asset."
More news about Raydium (RAY-USD).