(VIANEWS) – Reddcoin (RDD-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 28.91% in the last 24 hours. At 16:10 EST on Friday, 17 September, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) is at $0.0032.
Today’s last reported volume for Reddcoin is 408065, 86.59% below its average volume of 3045213.23.
All-Time High and Low
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 90.7% below its all-time high of $0.03 on Saturday, 6 January.
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 38927.93% above its all time low of $0.03 on Saturday, 16 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Reddcoin’s current market cap is 86584935.
Currently, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) has 70204 Twitter followers and 48220 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 117 forks, 281 stars, and 133 subscribers.
Reddcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.73%, a negative 0.34%, and a positive 8.70%, respectively.
Reddcoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.61% (last week), 7.75% (last month), and 8.70% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bullish day for Bitcoin, satoshi's coin is up by 5%. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Is south korea's regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin rally and this key metric indicates more upside possible. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Why It Matters: A key metric indicates that Bitcoin may see further positive price movement. ", "See Also: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now"
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "They laid out reasons why the regulator should approve the proposed product, including increased investor appetite for virtual currencies, the growth of Bitcoin holders and the existence of similar funds in other countries, according to a presentation from the meeting.", "But Gensler signaled this year that he could be open to a Bitcoin ETF as long as it complies with the strictest rules for mutual funds — in contrast to most applications, including Fidelity’s, which are filed under 1930s laws that allow stock exchanges to list the products. "
More news about Reddcoin (RDD-USD).