(VIANEWS) – Reddcoin (RDD-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 22.31% in the last 6 hours. At 21:10 EST on Tuesday, 23 November, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) is at $0.0023.
Today’s last reported volume for Reddcoin is 188075, 89.4% below its average volume of 1775544.29.
All-Time High and Low
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 92.49% below its all-time high of $0.03 on Saturday, 6 January.
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 31394.46% above its all time low of $0.03 on Saturday, 16 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Reddcoin’s current market cap is 69980075.
Currently, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) has 69552 Twitter followers and 49209 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 115 forks, 282 stars, and 135 subscribers.
Reddcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.68%, 0.88%, and 8.39%, respectively.
Reddcoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.43% (last week), 8.43% (last month), and 8.39% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Reddcoin’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Odell beckham jr. to be paid in Bitcoin, give away $1m of btc: 'it's A new era'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "BTC Price Action: As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at about $57.500 after seeing no significant price change over the last 24 hours.", "National Football League wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will be paid in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and plans to give away $1 million worth of cryptocurrency to his fans."
- El Salvador plans $1b in tokenized Bitcoin bonds and tax-free ‘Bitcoin city’. According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 21 November, "The only tax in Bitcoin City will be a 10% value-added tax to fund city construction and services, he said.", "Mow said the lockup period on the bonds is designed to take $500 million in Bitcoin out of the market for five years, adding to the tokens’ scarcity and value."
- Bitcoin finds takers, Tesla lawsuit, Apple workers' rights, avalanche vs. dogecoin, Elon Musk vs. white house: 5 headlines you May have missed from this weekend. According to Benzinga on Monday, 22 November, "Bitcoin Dip Entices Investors: The fall in the price of apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) to below the $60,000 mark on Sunday night is attracting investors, it was reported, citing Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda. ", "Inflation is expected to grab attention in the upcoming Thanksgiving week, while Bitcoin is seen as a hedge against inflation."
- El Salvador to build first Bitcoin city, use $500m of planned $1b bond. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 21 November, "Officials plan for the city tobe laid out in a circle (like a coin), and in the city center, a plaza will featurea big Bitcoin symbol."
- Bitcoin once again is a risk asset and no haven. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 23 November, "That means that when stocks move up, Bitcoin is likely to do the same, and vice versa. ", "But there are plenty of counter-arguments too, most notably that Bitcoin hasn’t been in existence long enough to burnish its inflation-hedge image. "
More news about Reddcoin (RDD-USD).