(VIANEWS) – Reddcoin (RDD-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.31% in the last 6 hours. At 19:10 EST on Friday, 3 December, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) is at $0.0025.
Today’s last reported volume for Reddcoin is 232498, 85.79% below its average volume of 1637029.69.
All-Time High and Low
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 94.06% below its all-time high of $0.03 on Saturday, 6 January.
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 24801.12% above its all time low of $0.03 on Saturday, 16 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Reddcoin’s current market cap is 55551575.
Currently, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) has 69453 Twitter followers and 49341 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 115 forks, 282 stars, and 135 subscribers.
Reddcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.31%, a positive 0.25%, and a positive 8.76%, respectively.
Reddcoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.04% (last week), 8.19% (last month), and 8.76% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Another one bites the dust: SEC rejects wisdomtree's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "As Benzinga reported in early November, theChicago Board Options Exchange BZX Exchange’s filing askedthe SEC to make a rule change that would allow it to list VanEck’s Bitcoin fund. ", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has denied yet another Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) spot market exchange-traded fund (ETF) application, after approving multiple Bitcoin futures-based ETF applications."
- Bitcoin stays below $60k, ethereum marks key milestone, dogecoin and shiba inu trade in the red as analysts warn crypto market not yet out of woods. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "Craig Erlam, a senior analyst with OANDA said that Bitcoin "remains vulnerable to the continual shifts in sentiment as information slowly [on the Omicron variant of COVID-19] appears.", "Meanwhile, In an acknowledgment to the block in blockchain, Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) headed by Bitcoin bull Jack Dorsey announced Wednesday that the company was changing its name to Block Inc, while its cryptocurrency arm will be called Spiral."
- Fidelity heads north — to Canada — with Bitcoin ETF as U.S. fund awaits sec approval. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 1 December, "While several Bitcoin futures ETFs have recently been approved in the U.S., spot Bitcoin ETFs have yet to be endorsed. ", "After bursting into the mainstream consciousness in 2017, Bitcoin has proven to be one of the decade’s best performing assets despite lingering questions about its utility and price manipulation. "
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "Last month, the SEC rejected a proposal by VanEck to operate a Bitcoin ETF on Cboe Global Markets Inc. Gensler has said that while he’s comfortable with futures-based ETFs because Bitcoin futures trade on highly regulated exchanges, that’s not the case with physical Bitcoin. ", "The markets for actual Bitcoin itself today are largely unregulated," Gensler said in comments sent to Congress last week, according to a spokesperson for Toomey. "
- China's crackdown on cryptocurrency causes significant shift in the cryptocurrency space — US becomes largest owner of Bitcoin hashrate. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "Soon after the announcement, the price for the popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) plummeted - and recovered later in the day - likely because China was a Bitcoin powerhouse at the time.", "The U.S. is now the leading Bitcoin mining country in the world, according to recent data from the University of Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance."
More news about Reddcoin (RDD-USD).