(VIANEWS) – RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 45.79% in the last 24 hours. At 00:15 EST on Thursday, 21 October, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) is at $0.0819.
Today’s last reported volume for RedFOX Labs is 9951520, 311.02% above its average volume of 2421158.71.
All-Time High and Low
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.08, 78.54% below its all-time high of $0.38 on Friday, 9 April.
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.08, 603.77% above its all time low of $0.38 on Wednesday, 28 October.
Market Cap and Supply
RedFOX Labs’s current market cap is at 111540451. The total supply is 1,988,838,078.00, maximum supply is 1,988,838,078.00, and the circulating supply is 1,364,645,153.43.
RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Range
About RedFOX Labs’s daily highs and lows, it’s 36.45% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0600 and 2.33% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.0800.
Currently, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) has 18219 Twitter followers.
RedFOX Labs’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 11.96%, 2.58%, and 6.19%, respectively.
RedFOX Labs’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 12.79% (last week), 6.57% (last month), and 6.19% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, RedFOX Labs’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin ETF debut didn’t draw retail trader interest, vanda says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "The futures-based ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, which debuted under the ticker BITO on Tuesday, drew $7.68 million in cash from individual traders, said the firm that tracks retail-trading flows in the U.S. The day-trading crowd instead preferred tech heavyweights like Apple Inc. and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. "
- Why industry experts think Bitcoin is headed for $80,000. According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 19 October, "Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd OTC: BRPHF) CEO Mike Novogratz also recently said he expects Bitcoin and the crypto market as a whole to pull off another "parabolic move.", "For Bitcoin to hit $80,000 it would need to see its price grow by about 27% from the price it is trading at as of Tuesday afternoon."
- Bitcoin jumps to new record above $65,000 after landmark U.S. ETF launch. According to CNBC on Wednesday, 20 October, "TheProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, which tracks bitcoin futures contracts speculating on the future price of the cryptocurrency, rose nearly 5% on its first day of trading Tuesday."
- According to MarketWatch on Tuesday, 19 October, "Bitcoin reached $64,309 on Tuesday, about 0.9% away from its all-time high of $64,889 in April, following the debut of ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, the first bitcoin-linked exchange traded fund (ETF) in the U.S."
- Microstrategy stumbles as Bitcoin ETF launch hits stock’s thesis. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "Tuesday’s weakness leaked over to Bitcoin miners including Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. and Canada-based Bitfarms Ltd., with both falling more than 5%.", "Saylor, a vocal Bitcoin bull who has adopted the laser-eyed profile picture popular with enthusiasts on Twitter, tweeted more praise for the crypto ahead of the session’s market open Tuesday."
More news about RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD).