(VIANEWS) – RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.33% in the last 24 hours. At 11:16 EST on Wednesday, 20 October, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) is at $0.0652.
Today’s last reported volume for RedFOX Labs is 3945935, 65.05% above its average volume of 2390645.24.
All-Time High and Low
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.07, 82.79% below its all-time high of $0.38 on Friday, 9 April.
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.07, 464.26% above its all time low of $0.38 on Wednesday, 28 October.
Market Cap and Supply
RedFOX Labs’s current market cap is at 89054166. The total supply is 1,988,838,078.00, maximum supply is 1,988,838,078.00, and the circulating supply is 1,364,645,153.43.
RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Range
About RedFOX Labs’s daily highs and lows, it’s 30.45% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0500 and 6.82% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.0700.
Currently, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) has 18130 Twitter followers.
RedFOX Labs’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 5.24%, 0.21%, and 5.74%, respectively.
RedFOX Labs’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.07% (last week), 5.41% (last month), and 5.74% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, RedFOX Labs’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Scalpers force El Salvador to disable Bitcoin price visibility on chivo wallet. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "El Salvador’s Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traders have found a way to make a quick profit from the government-owned Chivo Wallet.", "Hemos tenido que deshabilitar temporalmente la opción de ver el precio del Bitcoin congelado durante un minuto."
- Bitcoin seeks new all-time high, ethereum follows, dogecoin down as markets hold firm amid etf-optimism. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 20 October, "This would put ProShares Bitcoin among one of the top two or three ever, as per Dave Nadig, chief investment officer and director of research at ETF Trends, as per CoinDesk.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin’s rise on Tuesday came after the first Bitcoin exchange-traded fund was launched in the United States."
- Invesco drops pursuit of Bitcoin futures ETF filing before debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, "We have determined not to pursue the launch of a Bitcoin futures ETF in the immediate near-term; however we will continue to work in partnership with Galaxy Digital to offer investors full shelf of products with exposure to this transformative asset class, including pursuing a physically backed, digital asset ETF," an Invesco spokesperson said in a statement.", "has dropped its pursuit of a futures-backed Bitcoin exchange-traded fund hours before the first such product is set to launch on a U.S. exchange."
- Bitcoin optimism offers potential Tesla options trade, RBC says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 17 October, "Both stocks are up at a time when Bitcoin has gained due to optimism about approval of a U.S. exchange-traded fund, RBC derivatives strategist Amy Wu Silverman wrote in a note Saturday. ", "Tesla holds some Bitcoin on its balance sheet but is far less linked to the crypto for its corporate fate."
- Bitcoin hits all-time high above $66,000. According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 20 October, "Bitcoin has reached $66,000, after ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF, the first bitcoin-linked exchange traded fund (ETF) in the U."
More news about RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD).