(VIANEWS) – RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 35.66% in the last 7 days. At 19:15 EST on Friday, 14 January, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) is at $0.0986.
Today’s last reported volume for RedFOX Labs is 2484066, 64.29% below its average volume of 6956709.53.
All-Time High and Low
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.1, 73.8% below its all-time high of $0.38 on Friday, 9 April.
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.1, 759.2% above its all time low of $0.38 on Wednesday, 28 October.
Market Cap and Supply
RedFOX Labs’s current market cap is at 141977916. The total supply is 1,988,838,078.00, maximum supply is 1,988,838,078.00, and the circulating supply is 1,434,241,580.18.
RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Range
Regarding RedFOX Labs’s daily highs and lows, it’s 40.84% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0700 and 1.41% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1000.
Currently, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) has 35164 Twitter followers.
RedFOX Labs’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 1.01%, a negative 0.66%, and a positive 9.83%, respectively.
RedFOX Labs’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.55% (last week), 6.23% (last month), and 9.83% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- $22m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,235,701 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Is the dollar's decline paving the way for Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin to aim for the moon again?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "Over the past month, the correlation between Bitcoin and the S&P500 index has risen as both equities and Bitcoin were affected by hawkish comments from the U.S. Federal Reserve, wrote Delphi Digital, in an emailed note.", "Small countries getting into crypto might not be enough of a catalyst to get prices rushing back to record highs, but it should provide some underlying support and help get Bitcoin back to $50,000."
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $63m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. ", "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily."
- $1.3b in Bitcoin withdrawn from crypto exchanges in A day: why it's A good sign. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "(NASDAQ:BITF) acquired 1000 BTC worth $43.2 million, increasing its Bitcoin position to 4,300 BTC.", "Data from glassnode shows that whales aren’t the only large Bitcoin holders that have been accumulating the cryptocurrency. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
More news about RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD).