(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) is 21.29% up at 12:15 EST Wednesday, 20 October which is 1429.4% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for RedFOX Labs is 4522397, 89.07% above its average volume of 2391902.51.
RedFOX Labs’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 5.24%, 0.21%, and 5.74%, respectively.
RedFOX Labs’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.07% (last week), 5.41% (last month), and 5.74% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
RedFOX Labs’s current market cap is at 89054166. Total supply is at 1,988,838,078.00, maximum supply is at 1,988,838,078.00, and circulating supply is at 1,364,645,153.43.
RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) Range
Regarding RedFOX Labs’s daily highs and lows, it’s 15.16% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.06 and 1.29% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.07.
Currently, RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD) has 18130 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.07 which is 81.85% below its all time high of $0.38 at Friday, 9 April.
RedFOX Labs’s current value is at $0.07 which is 495.07% above its all time low of $0.38 at Wednesday, 28 October.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, RedFOX Labs’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin bounces back, and our top crypto name bounces with it. A hedged bet on both making new highs.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 18 October, "When Bitcoin was trading at about $37,000, market technician Carter Worth worried it might be headed for $20,000.", "With Bitcoin finally regaining the $60,000 level last week, it’s worth remembering where it was last spring."
- Dogecoin leads major-crypto pack, Bitcoin faces profit-taking test and ethereum sits on the sideline. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "The current exuberance is due to the approval of the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which is due to go live on Tuesday.", "The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), traded marginally higher by 0.31% at $61,143.81 over 24 hours. "
- Twitter CEO jack dorsey's Square plans to build open-source Bitcoin mining system. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 17 October, "In the tweet, he says, "Square is considering building a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide. ", "Dorsey believes that further decentralizing the Bitcoin network will be critical for securely settling the transactions "well after the last bitcoin is mined."
- NYSE arca files form 19b-4 to convert grayscale® Bitcoin trust into an ETF. According to GlobeNewsWire on Tuesday, 19 October, "We are proud to partner with NYSE Arca to submit today’s filing, folding Bitcoin into the familiar protections of an ETF wrapper, and ultimately providing investors with a choice in how they want to allocate their Bitcoin exposure.", "Since 2013, the Grayscale team has worked tirelessly to build the world’s largest, most transparent Bitcoin investment vehicle, GBTC, while partnering with policymakers and regulators to build familiarity and trust in Bitcoin, blockchain, and the underlying Bitcoin market," explained Michael Sonnenshein, CEO of Grayscale Investments. "
- Bitcoin climbs to record high after futures-based ETF debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 20 October, "Bitcoin rallied to a record high after a strong debut by the first U.S. exchanged-traded fund investing in Bitcoin futures stoked optimism about the digital asset’s outlook.", "More than 24 million shares in the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF — trading under the ticker BITO — changed hands Tuesday, according to data compiled by Bloomberg."
More news about RedFOX Labs (RFOX-USD).