(VIANEWS) – Reef Finance (REEF-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.92% in the last 7 days. At 03:11 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Reef Finance (REEF-USD) is at $0.0097.
Today’s last reported volume for Reef Finance is 32643926, 50.55% below its average volume of 66021667.53.
All-Time High and Low
Reef Finance’s current value is at $0.01, 83.14% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Monday, 15 March.
Reef Finance’s current value is at $0.01, 44.97% above its all time low of $0.06 on Wednesday, 13 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Reef Finance’s current market cap is at 169805075. The total supply is 15,934,019,762.00, maximum supply is 20,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 17,530,705,935.00.
Reef Finance (REEF-USD) Range
About Reef Finance’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.52% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 2.52% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0100.
Currently, Reef Finance (REEF-USD) has 226525 Twitter followers and 14546 Reddit subscribers.
Reef Finance’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.76%, a negative 0.95%, and a positive 4.04%, respectively.
Reef Finance’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.46% (last week), 3.23% (last month), and 4.04% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Reef Finance’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin very bearish below $39,800 – 19 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 19 January, "Risky assets like Bitcoin tends to underperform in a period of rising bond yields since it is usually a signal that the Fed will hike interest rates. ", "During the weekend, prices rose as investors waited for the North America Bitcoin Conference (NABC). "
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Bitcoin mining’s hearing in U.S. house questions power usage. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "A report cited by the subcommittee estimates that together Ethereum and Bitcoin mining operations emitted more than 78 million tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere last year –an amount equivalent to the annual tailpipe emissions of more than 15.5 million cars.", "Mining companies run thousands of computers to solve the calculations that underpin certain cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum."
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million.", "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%."
More news about Reef Finance (REEF-USD).