(VIANEWS) – REN (REN) (REN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.52% in the last 24 hours. At 11:10 EST on Wednesday, 15 September, REN (REN) (REN-USD) is at $0.9036.
Today’s last reported volume for REN (REN) is 331858314, 309.7% above its average volume of 80999904.16.
All-Time High and Low
REN (REN)’s current value is at $0.9, 50.01% below its all-time high of $1.8 on Saturday, 20 February.
REN (REN)’s current value is at $0.9, 5712% above its all time low of $1.8 on Monday, 25 February.
Market Cap and Supply
REN (REN)’s current market cap is at 793247730. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 881,153,018.75.
REN (REN) (REN-USD) Range
Concerning REN (REN)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 27.27% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.7100 and 3.87% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.9400.
Currently, REN (REN) (REN-USD) has 93121 Twitter followers and 1192 Reddit subscribers.
REN (REN)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 1.49%, a positive 1.73%, and a positive 4.88%, respectively.
REN (REN)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.82% (last week), 4.98% (last month), and 4.88% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Fidelity pushed for Bitcoin ETF approval in private SEC meeting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "Firms should be able to meet investor demand for direct exposure to Bitcoin" through ETFs registered under those 1930s laws, "because the Bitcoin market has matured and can support them.", "Several firms are competing to launch Bitcoin or Bitcoin futures-based ETFs, which crypto enthusiasts view as a key step to broadening the virtual currency’s reach. "
- Bullish day for Bitcoin, satoshi's coin is up by 5%. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "So far, a few like the Winklevoss Twins have taken the bull by the horns and invested millions into the Bitcoin market.", "Lastly, it is also worth mentioning that their high ambition, accompanied by having time on their side (long way to retirement), these generations are willing to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin to see how it plays out."
- $2b in Bitcoin moved for just 78 cents in transaction fees. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "A single Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) transaction worth over $2 billion was processed for under $1.", "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele estimated that if the country’s citizens adopt Bitcoin at scale, then remittance service providers like The Western Union Company (NYSE:WU) could lose as much as $400 million a year."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
More news about REN (REN) (REN-USD).