(VIANEWS) – Reserve Rights Token (RSR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.09% in the last 7 days. At 02:17 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Reserve Rights Token (RSR-USD) is at $0.0184.
Today’s last reported volume for Reserve Rights Token is 47641815, 41.69% below its average volume of 81716017.1.
All-Time High and Low
Reserve Rights Token’s current value is at $0.02, 84.3% below its all-time high of $0.12 on Friday, 16 April.
Reserve Rights Token’s current value is at $0.02, 1419.28% above its all time low of $0.12 on Monday, 16 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Reserve Rights Token’s current market cap is at 242782991. The total supply is 100,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 13,157,802,676.90.
Reserve Rights Token (RSR-USD) Range
Regarding Reserve Rights Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 8.06% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0200 and 38.7% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0300.
Currently, Reserve Rights Token (RSR-USD) has 93580 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 2 forks, 15 stars, and 9 subscribers.
Reserve Rights Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.81%, a negative 0.35%, and a positive 4.97%, respectively.
Reserve Rights Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.92% (last week), 4.28% (last month), and 4.97% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Reserve Rights Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "The enterprise software maker, which said in 2020 that buying and holding Bitcoin was one of its key business strategies, used non-GAAP measures in its Form 10-Q for the quarter that ended Sept. 30, 2021 to show investors what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair the volatile cryptocurrency."
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $20m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $20,585,096 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- North america’s biggest Bitcoin miner debuts after SPAC vote. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "Investors in one of North America’s largest Bitcoin miners have approved a plan to go public through an estimated $4.3 billion merger with the special purpose acquisition company Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp.", "Rechristened Core Scientific Inc., the Austin, Texas-based firm said it would be the biggest based on processing power, with combined mining capacity on the Bitcoin network that exceeds that of competitors. "
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Reserve Rights Token (RSR-USD).