(VIANEWS) – RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.04% in the last 7 days. At 00:15 EST on Friday, 28 January, RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF-USD) is at $0.1168.
Today’s last reported volume for RSK Infrastructure Framework is 923678, 69.25% below its average volume of 3004485.54.
All-Time High and Low
RSK Infrastructure Framework’s current value is at $0.12, 74.41% below its all-time high of $0.46 on Monday, 12 April.
RSK Infrastructure Framework’s current value is at $0.12, 1175.37% above its all time low of $0.46 on Wednesday, 12 June.
Market Cap and Supply
RSK Infrastructure Framework’s current market cap is 95532271.
RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF-USD) Range
About RSK Infrastructure Framework’s daily highs and lows, it’s 6.17% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.1100 and 27.01% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1600.
Currently, RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF-USD) has 56487 Twitter followers and 3578 Reddit subscribers.
RSK Infrastructure Framework’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 6.17%, a negative 2.11%, and a positive 2.96%, respectively.
RSK Infrastructure Framework’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.13% (last week), 3.55% (last month), and 2.96% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, RSK Infrastructure Framework’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Is this news driving solana to outperform Bitcoin and ethereum today?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Solana traded 2.75% and 2.1% higher against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) respectively over 24 hours."
- Top Bitcoin miners pressed by U.S. lawmakers to detail climate impact, power consumption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "The letters come as Bitcoin miners face acrucial challenge in the wake of the token’s 50% plunge from an all-time high in November. ", "They also come as the industry reels fromBitcoin’s about-50% slump."Given the extraordinarily high energy usage and carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin mining, mining operations raise concerns about their impacts on the global environment, local ecosystems, and consumer electricity costs," wrote Warren and seven other U.S. lawmakersincluding Representative Katie Porter and Senator Sheldon Whitehouse."
- Edward snowden, nayib bukele and others reacts to IMF wanting El Salvador to drop Bitcoin: 'somebody sounds nervous'. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "What Happened: Snowden tweeted to his 5 million followers on Monday that "Somebody sounds nervous" while sharing a news story that covered IMF’s urge that El Salvador removes Bitcoin as legal tender.", "In a tweet in August, the international agency called Bitcoin an "inadvisable shortcut" while criticizing El Salvador’s adoption of the private cryptocurrency."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin rallies ahead of fed meeting – 27 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 27 January, "I do not know if there is a lot of confidence in this market right now, so it is very likely that the Bitcoin market will get hammered.", "Bitcoin is the driver of all of the other crypto markets, so if we do take off here there will be a lot of opportunities out there, and I think I would be more than willing to get involved in not only the Bitcoin market, but probably Ethereum and Solana as well. "
- Cathie wood's ark sees Bitcoin price rising above $1m by 2030. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Similarly, if Bitcoin could corner 50% of gold’s total market cap, its market cap would see a contribution of $5.5 trillion in 2020. ", "A filing in October revealed that Ark Invest planned to extend the "Ark" brand to Bitcoin futures contracts trading on commodity exchanges."
More news about RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF-USD).