(VIANEWS) – SafePal (SFP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 29.26% in the last 24 hours. At 02:16 EST on Saturday, 4 December, SafePal (SFP-USD) is at $1.7900.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 115524163, 94.09% above its average volume of 59519324.79.
All-Time High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $1.79, 56.09% below its all-time high of $4.19 on Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $1.79, 205.16% above its all time low of $4.19 on Saturday, 26 June.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 193264325. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 108,166,667.00.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 429354 Twitter followers.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.83%, 1.68%, and 7.76%, respectively.
SafePal’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 12.48% (last week), 8.83% (last month), and 7.76% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, SafePal’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to undulate – 02 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 2 December, "With that being said, I think it is probably only a matter of time before Bitcoin does rally, if for no other reason than some people are using it as a hedge against inflation.", "Nonetheless, there is nothing on this chart that even remotely suggests that you should be shorting Bitcoin anytime soon."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hangs on to 50-day EMA – 01 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 1 December, "The Bitcoin market still has much further to go, despite the fact that we have run into a little bit of trouble over the last couple of weeks.", "That being said, I do think it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin rallies, either simply slicing through the $60,000 level, or pulling back towards one of those couple of support levels. "
- Can ethereum's record outperformance against Bitcoin send it to A new high today?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "ETH appreciated 6.56% against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), the apex coin,over 24 hours."
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "In response to questions from Pat Toomey, the top Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, Gensler reiterated his concerns about the lack of regulatory oversight of Bitcoin and potential for fraud and manipulation. ", "The markets for actual Bitcoin itself today are largely unregulated," Gensler said in comments sent to Congress last week, according to a spokesperson for Toomey. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finds buyers on short-term dips – 03 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 3 December, "There is a lot of talk out there about four year cycles for Bitcoin, but quite frankly that has a lot to read into past trading, because quite frankly Bitcoin and crypto itself has not been around long enough to make something that has happened in some type of synchronicity as gospel. "
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).