(VIANEWS) – SafePal (SFP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 83.39% in the last 14 days. At 08:15 EST on Monday, 18 October, SafePal (SFP-USD) is at $1.8800.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 66229699, 19.89% above its average volume of 55242048.34.
All-Time High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $1.88, 55.12% below its all-time high of $4.19 on Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $1.88, 211.87% above its all time low of $4.19 on Saturday, 26 June.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 203082566. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 108,166,667.00.
SafePal (SFP-USD) Range
Regarding SafePal’s daily highs and lows, it’s 93.81% up from its trailing 14 days low of $0.9700 and 29.85% down from its trailing 14 days high of $2.6800.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 396646 Twitter followers.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 15.97%, 3.62%, and 6.90%, respectively.
SafePal’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 27.02% (last week), 9.54% (last month), and 6.90% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin rallies after weekend tumble amid ETF anticipation. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 18 October, "Overall the volatility on Bitcoin is going to be high irrespective of how the decision plays out.", "The technical setup for Bitcoin in its latest rally is a concern for Rick Bensignor, the president of Bensignor Investment Strategies and a former strategist at Morgan Stanley. "
- Jacobi asset management receives approval to launch the world's first tier one Bitcoin ETF. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "The Jacobi Bitcoin ETF is a centrally cleared crypto-backed financial instrument, authorised by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (GFSC) and with custody provided by Fidelity Digital AssetsSM. ", "Jacobi Asset Management has received approval to launch the world’s first tier one Bitcoin ETF. "
- Bitcoin futures frenzy erupts as day traders pile into ETF bets. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "Momentum is clearly with Bitcoin right now and it’s only a matter of time before the April high is taken out.", "This could push Bitcoin to the $60,000 handle due to expectation for broader investment adoption."
- According to MarketWatch on Friday, 15 October, "The filing for the Bitcoin Strategy ETF seems to point to a rollout of the fund on Monday or Tuesday, Rosenbluth speculated. ", "On Thursday, a retweet from the SEC’s office on education, referencing alink to a June bulletin, where it wrote that "investors should understand that Bitcoin, including gaining exposure through the Bitcoin futures market, is a highly speculative investment," was seen as a hint that an ETF was imminent."
- North vancouver to heat buildings with Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin has often been scrutinized for its alleged role in adversely impacting the environment.", "These Digital Boilers can reportedly recover more than 96% of the electricity used for Bitcoin mining in the form of heat energy that can be used to sustainably heat communities and service industrial processes."
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).