(VIANEWS) – SafePal (SFP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.12% in the last 7 days. At 20:15 EST on Tuesday, 5 October, SafePal (SFP-USD) is at $1.0700.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 12871723, 52.83% below its average volume of 27290789.15.
All-Time High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $1.07, 74.4% below its all-time high of $4.19 on Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $1.07, 77.91% above its all time low of $4.19 on Saturday, 26 June.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 115937889. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 108,166,667.00.
SafePal (SFP-USD) Range
About SafePal’s daily highs and lows, it’s 28.92% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.8300 and 0.93% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.0800.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 387429 Twitter followers.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 2.12%, a negative 1.19%, and a positive 5.36%, respectively.
SafePal’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.83% (last week), 5.17% (last month), and 5.36% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- It's A doggie-dog world: dogecoin leads the major crypto pack above Bitcoin, ethereum; shiba inu tops list of gainers. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 5 October, "The apex cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), was hovering a touch below the psychologically important $50,000 mark at $49,417.32 and rose 2.84% over 24 hours. ", "Another positive for the BTC in the near term could be the approval of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission."
- For the first time ever, institutional traders favor grayscale's ethereum trust over Bitcoin trust. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 3 October, "What Happened: A new report from CryptoCompare finds more daily trading volumes in September for Grayscale’s Ethereum Trust than its Bitcoin Trust.", "Ethereum-based products reached their highest market share of AUM (total assets under management) at 25.9% - movement that suggests investors are seeking alternatives to Bitcoin for cryptocurrency exposure."
- Bitcoin is up by almost 5% and brakes through the 50k barrier. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 5 October, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Engiven, inc. facilitates $10 million dollar Bitcoin donation, one of the largest in history. According to Business Insider on Monday, 4 October, "A donation of this size marks an important stage in the evolution of Bitcoin as an asset and as a charitable tool. ", "Engiven, Inc., a leading cryptocurrency donation platform, is delighted to announce that it has facilitated a $10 million Bitcoin donation, one of the largest singular Bitcoin donations publicly known to date. "
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 3% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 4 October, "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. ", "Over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash’s (CRYPTO: BCH) price has fallen 3.63% to $552.29. "
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).