(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, SafePal (SFP-USD) is 23.3% down at 15:16 EST Friday, 3 December which is 1790.84% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 118532908, 100.1% above its average volume of 59235771.4.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.83%, 1.68%, and 7.76%, respectively.
SafePal’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 12.48% (last week), 8.83% (last month), and 7.76% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 223722298. Total supply is at 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 500,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 108,166,667.00.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 429354 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $2.06 which is 50.61% below its all time high of $4.19 at Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $2.06 which is 243.25% above its all time low of $4.19 at Saturday, 26 June.
News about Bitcoin
- Ethereum outperforms Bitcoin by the most since its inception. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ether is outperforming Bitcoin by the greatest amount this year since the native token of the Ethereum network was launched in 2015 as an alternative to the original cryptocurrency.", "Ether has outrun Bitcoin in all but four months so far this year and is closing November with a second straight month of outperformance. "
- Sec’s gensler doubles down on concerns about spot Bitcoin etfs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "In response to questions from Pat Toomey, the top Republican on the Senate Banking Committee, Gensler reiterated his concerns about the lack of regulatory oversight of Bitcoin and potential for fraud and manipulation. ", "The markets for actual Bitcoin itself today are largely unregulated," Gensler said in comments sent to Congress last week, according to a spokesperson for Toomey. "
- Elizabeth warren grills New York Bitcoin miner on climate impact. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 2 December, "U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is pressing a Bitcoin miner about the impact of its operations on climate change, the local environment and power prices as part of her campaign to crack down on wasteful cryptocurrency mining.", "This is the first time Warren has pushed a specific Bitcoin mining company for information. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to undulate – 02 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 2 December, "With that being said, I think it is probably only a matter of time before Bitcoin does rally, if for no other reason than some people are using it as a hedge against inflation.", "Nonetheless, there is nothing on this chart that even remotely suggests that you should be shorting Bitcoin anytime soon."
- Someone just sent $851m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "According to Glassnode, there are 486,703.00 Bitcoin wallets with over $100,000 in BTC.", "$851 million worth of Bitcoin was sent to an unknown recipient, with Bitcoin wallet address: 3HkKc1DScY8EbJ1FvAi79hkHmE6midaAXL"
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).