(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, SafePal (SFP-USD) is 22.6% up at 23:17 EST Wednesday, 24 November which is 1551.05% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 128508200, 165.54% above its average volume of 48393452.52.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.70%, 0.52%, and 6.73%, respectively.
SafePal’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 14.22% (last week), 6.08% (last month), and 6.73% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 235404003. Total supply is at 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 500,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 108,166,667.00.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 418169 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $2.17 which is 48.07% below its all time high of $4.19 at Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $2.17 which is 260.86% above its all time low of $4.19 at Saturday, 26 June.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin to shiba inu, local prices plunge as government lists cryptocurrency bill. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "On WazirX, one of India’s larger exchanges, Bitcoin was down 24% over the last 24 hours. ", "When demand is high, Bitcoin prices trade at a premium to the offshore value when converted from dollars to rupee. "
- Bitcoin is selling off while some smaller altcoins hang tough. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 22 November, "Meanwhile, the biggest cryptocurrencies have been mired in a selloff over the past week that’s seen Bitcoin approaching a 20% correction from its recent record. ", "Strategists cited a number of reasons for why Bitcoin and some of the other traditional cryptocurrencies have sold off, including China’s crypto crackdown and new U.S. tax-reporting provisions that are being viewed as unfriendly to crypto investors have also soured sentiment."
- This big US investment bank is doubling down on its Bitcoin exposure. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "Other big banks such as JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) haven’t really warmed to the Bitcoin experiment. ", "I personally think that Bitcoin is worthless," Dimon reportedly said at the Institute of International Finance annual membership meeting in mid-October."
- Odell beckham jr. to be paid in Bitcoin, give away $1m of btc: 'it's A new era'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "BTC Price Action: As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at about $57.500 after seeing no significant price change over the last 24 hours.", "National Football League wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. will be paid in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and plans to give away $1 million worth of cryptocurrency to his fans."
- Coinbase stock turns bearish as Bitcoin, ethereum, SPDR S&P 500 fall: cathie wood buys the dip. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Wood is an outspoken proponent of Bitcoin and has said she expects the crypto to soar to the $500,000 level within the next five years, which would be a massive boost for Coinbase -- a cryptocurrency exchange platform."
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).