(VIANEWS) – SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.49% in the last 7 days. At 17:21 EST on Friday, 21 January, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) is at $3.3300.
Today’s last reported volume for SAND (SAND) is 955570822, 4.15% below its average volume of 997048017.44.
All-Time High and Low
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $3.33, 61.01% below its all-time high of $8.4 on Thursday, 25 November.
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $3.33, 11197.45% above its all time low of $8.4 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
SAND (SAND)’s current market cap is at 3064725257. The total supply is 3,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 3,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 921,073,319.22.
Currently, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) has 764282 Twitter followers.
SAND (SAND)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.71%, a negative 0.26%, and a positive 6.83%, respectively.
SAND (SAND)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.29% (last week), 4.30% (last month), and 6.83% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, SAND (SAND)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin very bearish below $39,800 – 19 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 19 January, "During the weekend, prices rose as investors waited for the North America Bitcoin Conference (NABC). ", "Second, stocks and Bitcoin prices retreated as investors watched the American bond market. "
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- SEC rejects Bitcoin ETF plan from anthony scaramucci’s skybridge capital. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "The SEC has yet to approve a spot-Bitcoin ETF, though it gave the green light for futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October.", "The First Trust SkyBridge Bitcoin ETF Trust proposal fell short of standards to prevent fraudulent and manipulative practices and to protect investors, the agency said in a filing Thursday. "
- North america’s biggest Bitcoin miner debuts after SPAC vote. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "Rechristened Core Scientific Inc., the Austin, Texas-based firm said it would be the biggest based on processing power, with combined mining capacity on the Bitcoin network that exceeds that of competitors. ", "Being the best means doing all that we can for our business, the industry in which we participate and for the Bitcoin network."
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "What Happened: Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over-562,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin could continue on a bullish trend if it flipped the upper region between $42,400 and $42,700.", "Bennett sees Bitcoin facing resistance in the region between $43,000 and $46000, but moving higher into the $50,000 to $53,000 range if it move past the resistance."
More news about SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD).