(VIANEWS) – SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 35.90% in the last 7 days. At 18:17 EST on Sunday, 23 January, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) is at $3.1200.
Today’s last reported volume for SAND (SAND) is 780592924, 21.85% below its average volume of 998880981.09.
All-Time High and Low
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $3.12, 64.04% below its all-time high of $8.4 on Thursday, 25 November.
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $3.12, 10318.98% above its all time low of $8.4 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
SAND (SAND)’s current market cap is at 2820257834. The total supply is 3,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 3,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 922,239,985.22.
SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) Range
About SAND (SAND)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 16.42% up from its trailing 7 days low of $2.6800 and 36.71% down from its trailing 7 days high of $4.9300.
Currently, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) has 768723 Twitter followers.
SAND (SAND)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.71%, a negative 0.26%, and a positive 6.83%, respectively.
SAND (SAND)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.29% (last week), 4.30% (last month), and 6.83% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, SAND (SAND)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin tries to bounce in quiet session – 20 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 20 January, "It does look like Bitcoin is trying to turn things around and pick things up, so I do like the idea of buying Bitcoin, I just would not jump in with both feet right away. "
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Read Next: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing", "Why It Matters: Taleb, who once believed Bitcoin was a promising new currency as it was without government control, has recently taken to bashing the apex cryptocurrency."
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Van de Poppe added on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin was likely to drop all the way towards the $41,000 level and touchnew lows if it fell below the $42,400 to $42,700 range.", "Pseudonymous cryptocurrency analyst Altcoin Sherpa said that while Bitcoin looked shaky, nothing has changed and he is still waiting for a "big liquidation candle." He added it would not be bad for Bitcoin to fall to the $37,000 level."
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "He still believes a 20% to 30% bounce from this region is likely, considering how Bitcoin has reacted to liquidation candles since the beginning of last year.", "Read Next: Bitcoin Stuck Between These 2 Levels, Keeping Ethereum, Dogecoin Muted With It - Is This Survey Result The Next Catalyst?"
More news about SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD).