(VIANEWS) – SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.10% in the last 24 hours. At 20:15 EST on Thursday, 23 December, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) is at $6.4200.
Today’s last reported volume for SAND (SAND) is 2132775235, 112.5% above its average volume of 1003615544.38.
All-Time High and Low
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $6.42, 24.05% below its all-time high of $8.4 on Thursday, 25 November.
SAND (SAND)’s current value is at $6.42, 21908.6% above its all time low of $8.4 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
SAND (SAND)’s current market cap is at 5870112455. The total supply is 3,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 3,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 919,498,319.22.
Currently, SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD) has 651599 Twitter followers.
SAND (SAND)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.87%, 0.62%, and 6.79%, respectively.
SAND (SAND)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.26% (last week), 5.25% (last month), and 6.79% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, SAND (SAND)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin depot celebrates incredible growth in 2021 and looks ahead to 2022. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 December, "If anything, 2021 has shown us that Bitcoin is not a short-lived trend but something that is here to stay," said Brandon Mintz, President & CEO at Bitcoin Depot. ", "As we observe trends, we can see that some years from now, Bitcoin will be one of the most valuable assets," said Mintz. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin consolidate: miner activity suggests A rally could come soon. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 23 December, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin moved along with the comeback stock market rallies seen globally on Wednesday but continued to trade under the $50,000 level.", "Read Next: Why Jack Dorsey Says Bitcoin Will Replace The Dollar, Ethereum Is No Good"
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $76m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 December, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. "
- Someone just sent $729m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 December, "If the whale decides to exit this Bitcoin position, there could be enough market impact to push down the price of BTC. ", "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange."
- Why ethereum May be lagging Bitcoin on A bullish break. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 December, "Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) was struggling to break up bullishly on Tuesday, despite Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) busting up through the top of a falling channel and regaining support at the eight-day exponential moving average (EMA).", "Ethereum may simply be lagging behind Bitcoin because the two apex cryptos don’t always trade in unison. "
More news about SAND (SAND) (SAND-USD).