(VIANEWS) – S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200 (AXAT) is currently on bullish momentum. At 20:08 EST on Tuesday, 19 October, S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200 (AXAT) is at 7,400.00, 2.01% up since the last session’s close.
S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200 Range
Regarding S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.46% up from its trailing 7 days low of $7,222.10 and 0.54% up from its trailing 7 days high of $7,360.60.
Regarding S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 26.37% up from its 52-week low and 2.51% down from its 52-week high.
S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 0.29%, a negative 0.06%, and a positive 0.60%, respectively.
S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.54% (last week), 0.84% (last month), and 0.60% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200’s is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about S&P 500
- According to CNBC on Sunday, 17 October, "The S&P 500 rose 1.82% last week for its best week since July, while the Nasdaq Composite saw its best week since the end of August, with the tech-heavy index adding 2.18%.", "Taking into account the companies that have already reported and estimates for the rest, third-quarter profit growth will total 30%, the third highest quarterly growth rate for S&P 500 companies since 2010, according to FactSet."
- According to DailyForex on Monday, 18 October, "The S&P 500 broke to the upside on Friday to clear the highs of the Thursday session. ", "Now that we are in earnings season, there will be a lot of catalysts potentially coming into the market to allow the S&P 500 to continue rallying. "
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 17 October, "That outpaced the S&P 500 index, which delivered returns of 13.6% during the same timeframe."
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 18 October, "It is worth noting that, S&P 500 Futures are trading at 4,461, down 0.03% for the day."
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 17 October, "It also comes as the S&P 500 Index climbed 19% this year, set for its third annual advance."
More news about S&P/ASX ALL AUSTRALIAN 200 (AXAT).