(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) is 21.63% up at 01:15 EST Friday, 14 January which is 1469.83% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Secret (SCRT) is 35001000, 158.15% above its average volume of 13558389.46.
Secret (SCRT)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.27%, 2.01%, and 6.29%, respectively.
Secret (SCRT)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.85% (last week), 6.48% (last month), and 6.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Secret (SCRT)’s current market cap is at 1267953557
Currently, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) has 133606 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 92 forks, 301 stars, and 37 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $8.04 which is 22.87% below its all time high of $10.38 at Thursday, 28 October.
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $8.04 which is 3038.49% above its all time low of $10.38 at Tuesday, 3 November.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Secret (SCRT)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey sets up legal defense fund to protect Bitcoin developers from litigation headaches. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "At the Bitcoin Miami conference in June 2021, Dorsey went on record to tell the event’s audience: "I don’t think there is anything more important in my lifetime to work on.", "Now Read:Mark Cuban Comes To The Defense Of Dogecoin And Targets Bitcoin As Performance Over Past Year Questioned"
- Bitcoin mining company bitfarms says it took advantage of the dip to load up on 1,000 BTC. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Why It Matters: Bitfarms announcement of its Bitcoin purchase comes just days after the Canada-based company said it mined a total of 3,452 BTC in 2021."
- Bitcoin ‘hodlers’ give battered bulls a lifeline to hold on. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "But on-chain data suggests that more investors are "hodling," or holding onto their Bitcoin — and for longer amounts of time than before.", "While long-term Bitcoin holders are simply accumulating the token, short-term traders view and trade the coin like a risk asset, and their actions drive the daily price movements that often seem to react to macro-trends like inflation data."
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound loses steam but there's no stopping dogecoin: are we hurtling headfirst into an altcoin season?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin touched an intraday high of $44,391.28, while ETH rose to a high of $3,408.33.", "Read Next: As Bitcoin Rallies, Popular Crypto Analyst Sees These 6 Altcoins As Having Potential Right Now"
- $22m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,235,701 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD).