(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) is 22.96% up at 15:17 EST Saturday, 9 October which is 1566.35% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Secret (SCRT) is 22814161, 390.56% above its average volume of 4650589.64.
Secret (SCRT)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 10.54%, 3.05%, and 5.21%, respectively.
Secret (SCRT)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.64% (last week), 8.02% (last month), and 5.21% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Secret (SCRT)’s current market cap is at 693655194
Currently, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) has 98284 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 72 forks, 226 stars, and 35 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $4.66 which is 12.88% below its all time high of $5.38 at Sunday, 21 February.
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $4.66 which is 1736.74% above its all time low of $5.38 at Tuesday, 3 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin dominates ethereum, dogecoin gains and shiba inu extends eye-popping rally. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 7 October, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin received a boost after positive news that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler said that the regulator had no China-like plans to ban cryptocurrencies.", "This recent Bitcoin advance could be the repeat of history following the Chinese ban on crypto activities."
- Bitcoin charges back in the trillion dollar asset club. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "What Happened:According to CoinMarketCap data, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at $55,083.90 after seeing its price increase by nearly 9% over the previous 24 hours.", "He admitted that we may see six to eight weeks of corrections on Bitcoin before a full-blown bull run. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finally prints a red candle – 08 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 8 October, "The Bitcoin market has gone straight up in the air for several days in a row, but the Thursday session was rather quiet. ", "Whether or not we can break above there is a completely different question, but it is worth noting that the market had lost roughly 50% of its value, and now plenty of value hunters get excited about owning Bitcoin yet again. "
- According to CNBC on Friday, 8 October, "The only other notable cryptocurrency bet came from Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Penn., who bought up to $15,000 of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) and up to $15,000 Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) in mid-June, according to Quiver Quantitative and a filing."
- Bitcoin cash rises more than 8% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. ", "Over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash’s (CRYPTO: BCH) price rose 8.14% to $623.44. "
More news about Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD).