(VIANEWS) – Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 29.78% in the last 24 hours. At 01:01 EST on Friday, 7 January, Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) is at $1.0600.
Today’s last reported volume for Shabu Shabu is 19225.04, 97.44% below its average volume of 751410.19.
All-Time High and Low
Shabu Shabu’s current value is at $1.06, 91.93% below its all-time high of $13.26 on Monday, 10 May.
Shabu Shabu’s current value is at $1.06, 214.13% above its all time low of $13.26 on Friday, 31 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Shabu Shabu’s current market cap is 43013241.
Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) Range
About Shabu Shabu’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.91% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $1.0300 and 29.8% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.5100.
Currently, Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) has 2528 Twitter followers.
Shabu Shabu’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 25.41%, 6.66%, and 14.40%, respectively.
Shabu Shabu’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 66.59% (last week), 25.27% (last month), and 14.40% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin emulating the 'summer lull' or are there signs of A 'different path?' here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 6 January, "Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over 549,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin has lost support and could test the $42,000 range.", "Justin Bennett, who has over 96,000 followers on Twitter, noted that Bitcoin has a tendency to dip below liquidation wicks and he sees the $39,000 to $40,000 level as a potential local bottom for the apex cryptocurrency."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin take A hit as market gets gripped by 'extreme fear' — why this analyst thinks apex coin has more pain in store for investors. According to Benzinga on Friday, 7 January, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin Supply in Profit (7-day moving average) touched a 5-month low of 13.3 million BTC, according to Glassnode data.", "On Thursday, Edward Moya, senior market analyst at OANDA said Bitcoin could drop below the $40,000 mark."
- Is Kazakhstan chaos really what's leading to Bitcoin crash?. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 6 January, "Kazakhstan saw an influx of Bitcoin mining companies after neighboring China banned Bitcoin mining last year.", "Larry Cermak of the crypto news and research site The Block also tweeted about the fall in the Bitcoin hashrate due to the internet blackout in Kazakhstan."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin clinging onto 200-day EMA – 05 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 5 January, "Something that may help from the outside world is the fact that the US dollar has lost a little bit of strength, and that could help push Bitcoin higher. ", "Nonetheless, we have had a major pullback as of late, and the longer-term Bitcoin holders will almost certainly be adding to their positions relatively soon. "
- Bitcoin whale moves 456 BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "The best way to secure Bitcoin is through holding it on a hardware wallet, which can’t be done through holding digital assets on an exchange. "
More news about Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD).