(VIANEWS) – Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 46.69% in the last 24 hours. At 13:01 EST on Thursday, 13 January, Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) is at $0.7976.
Today’s last reported volume for Shabu Shabu is 16500.49, 97.7% below its average volume of 717841.09.
All-Time High and Low
Shabu Shabu’s current value is at $0.8, 93.97% below its all-time high of $13.26 on Monday, 10 May.
Shabu Shabu’s current value is at $0.8, 134.5% above its all time low of $13.26 on Friday, 31 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Shabu Shabu’s current market cap is 32296027.
Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) Range
Regarding Shabu Shabu’s daily highs and lows, it’s 50.5% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.5300 and 28.78% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $1.1200.
Currently, Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD) has 2527 Twitter followers.
Shabu Shabu’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 4.69%, a positive 5.95%, and a positive 15.05%, respectively.
Shabu Shabu’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 24.10% (last week), 30.30% (last month), and 15.05% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin chart recovery as fed chair clears air on interest rates — will the waiting moneybags now buy the dip?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "OANDA Senior Market Analyst Edward Moya noted the volatility of Bitcoin during Powell’s testimony."
- Jack dorsey sets up legal defense fund to protect Bitcoin developers from litigation headaches. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "Last week, Block, Inc began hiring a team to develop a next-generation Bitcoin mining microchip in-house.", "Price Action: On Wednesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $43,825.73, up 5.08% in the last 24 hours."
- $1.3b in Bitcoin withdrawn from crypto exchanges in A day: why it's A good sign. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 13 January, "(NASDAQ:BITF) acquired 1000 BTC worth $43.2 million, increasing its Bitcoin position to 4,300 BTC.", "Data from glassnode shows that whales aren’t the only large Bitcoin holders that have been accumulating the cryptocurrency. "
- Is Bitcoin strengthening and on track to outperform ethereum again? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 11 January, "Bennet noted on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin is looking for a bottom and typically tends to move about 4% to 8% below its liquidation low before rebounding.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.5% during the past 24 hours, trading at $42,206.69 at press time, while Ethereum is down 1.5% to $3,115.33."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin have a 'terrible' start to 2022 — why this analyst thinks short-term is looking 'ugly'. According to Benzinga on Monday, 10 January, "The percentage of Bitcoin unspent transaction outputs (UTXO) in profit (7-day moving average) has fallen to a 17-month low of 83.9%, according to Glassnode data. ", "Read Next: Crypto Analyst Who Called Previous Bear Market Says Bitcoin Has Violated Its Parabolic Advance"
More news about Shabu Shabu (KOBE-USD).