(VIANEWS) – ShareToken (SHR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.26% in the last 6 hours. At 08:17 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, ShareToken (SHR-USD) is at $0.0238.
Today’s last reported volume for ShareToken is 5152088, 180.85% above its average volume of 1834416.69.
All-Time High and Low
ShareToken’s current value is at $0.02, 75.23% below its all-time high of $0.1 on Wednesday, 31 March.
ShareToken’s current value is at $0.02, 27617.25% above its all time low of $0.1 on Friday, 28 February.
Market Cap and Supply
ShareToken’s current market cap is 69453171.
ShareToken (SHR-USD) Range
Regarding ShareToken’s daily highs and lows, it’s 19.14% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.0200 and 20.57% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.0300.
Currently, ShareToken (SHR-USD) has 25802 Twitter followers and 4653 Reddit subscribers.
ShareToken’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.36%, a negative 0.86%, and a positive 4.90%, respectively.
ShareToken’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.59% (last week), 4.13% (last month), and 4.90% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Read Next: Bitcoin On Track To Settle $45 Trillion In 2021, Quadruple Visa’s Volume: Ark Invest", "Apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), which has already exceeded PayPal Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:PYPL) in terms of transaction volume, could surpass Mastercard Inc. (NYSE:MA) "in time," according to blockchain intelligence firm Blockdata."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- Bitcoin for all? this crypto company wants to boost access around the globe. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 30 November, "That means that anyone can buy Bitcoin with cash at thousands of locations across the U.S. - in places that are convenient to someone’s daily life. ", "Democratizing access to Bitcoin could be critical to realizing the promise of a more equitable financial world. "
- Rich dad poor dad author buys more Bitcoin and ethereum to combat inflation. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Still, Kiyosaki’s perception of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is not inconceivable. ", "Since February 2020, correlation data suggested Bitcoin had largely been moving in tandem with the Nasdaq 100, which tracks a basket of the 100 largest tech stocks including Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), Apple Inc(NASDAQ:AAPL), Meta Platforms Inc(NASDAQ:FB), As of November, the leading digital asset ended its 21-month correlation with the index."
More news about ShareToken (SHR-USD).