(VIANEWS) – ShareToken (SHR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 25.63% in the last 24 hours. At 10:16 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, ShareToken (SHR-USD) is at $0.0247.
Today’s last reported volume for ShareToken is 5490107, 198.88% above its average volume of 1836876.69.
All-Time High and Low
ShareToken’s current value is at $0.02, 75.42% below its all-time high of $0.1 on Wednesday, 31 March.
ShareToken’s current value is at $0.02, 27410.6% above its all time low of $0.1 on Friday, 28 February.
Market Cap and Supply
ShareToken’s current market cap is 69453171.
ShareToken (SHR-USD) Range
About ShareToken’s daily highs and lows, it’s 23.49% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.0200 and 17.68% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.0300.
Currently, ShareToken (SHR-USD) has 25802 Twitter followers and 4653 Reddit subscribers.
ShareToken’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.36%, a negative 0.86%, and a positive 4.90%, respectively.
ShareToken’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.59% (last week), 4.13% (last month), and 4.90% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Rich dad poor dad author buys more Bitcoin and ethereum to combat inflation. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the New York Times bestselling book, "Rich Dad Poor Dad," says he’s buying more Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) to counter the effects of inflation.", "Still, Kiyosaki’s perception of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is not inconceivable. "
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "The Tysons Corner, Virginia-based company, which has been buying Bitcoin since August 2020, now holds 121,044 tokens valued at about $7 billion, after accounting for its October and November purchases. ", "MicroStrategy has surged about 450% since July 2020, while Bitcoin has increased roughly fivefold."
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "So there are times when I think Bitcoin does act as a riskier asset and it traces the stock market higher, but there are times as well when that’s not necessarily the case," she said by phone. ", "Fiona Cincotta, senior financial markets analyst at City Index, says Bitcoin does tend to act like a riskier asset that tracks moves in the stock market, but that there are times when that relationship isn’t as strong — for instance, when hotter-than-expected inflationary prints come through, Bitcoin can hold up well during those periods."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hangs on to 50-day EMA – 01 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 1 December, "That being said, I do think it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin rallies, either simply slicing through the $60,000 level, or pulling back towards one of those couple of support levels. ", "Keep in mind that the market has been very noisy over the last couple of days, but even with a sharp move higher in the US dollar, Bitcoin has remained steadfast. "
More news about ShareToken (SHR-USD).