(VIANEWS) – Siacoin (SC-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.98% in the last 7 days. At 22:15 EST on Thursday, 25 November, Siacoin (SC-USD) is at $0.0255.
Today’s last reported volume for Siacoin is 228803508, 80.18% above its average volume of 126982487.37.
All-Time High and Low
Siacoin’s current value is at $0.03, 73.25% below its all-time high of $0.09 on Saturday, 6 January.
Siacoin’s current value is at $0.03, 196706.52% above its all time low of $0.09 on Monday, 28 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Siacoin’s current market cap is 1255356279.
Siacoin (SC-USD) Range
Regarding Siacoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 27.71% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0200 and 14.86% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0300.
Currently, Siacoin (SC-USD) has 143251 Twitter followers and 50099 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 11 forks, 24 stars, and 5 subscribers.
Siacoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.08%, 0.54%, and 4.05%, respectively.
Siacoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.51% (last week), 3.87% (last month), and 4.05% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to hover at 50-day EMA – 23 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 23 November, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Monday but struggled with the $60,000 level. ", "Even if we break down below there, the 200-day EMA is sitting right around the $46,000 level, and it is a technical indicator that a lot of Bitcoin traders will get involved in."
- Odell beckham jr. to be paid in Bitcoin, give away $1m of btc: 'it's A new era'. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "BTC Price Action: As of press time, Bitcoin is trading at about $57.500 after seeing no significant price change over the last 24 hours.", "The announcement also follows Russell Okung starting to take half of his salary in Bitcoin as well."
- BOE chief is worried by El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin . According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 25 November, "Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as its currency was concerning because consumers probably will be caught out by its volatility."
- Bitcoin miner griid is in talks to go public via merger with adit edtech SPAC. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "Griid, which says its procures cheap, carbon-free energy to manage, build and operate a portfolio of U.S.-based Bitcoin mining facilities, announced this week that it secured a $525 million facility from Blockchain.com. ", "Other Bitcoin miners that have agreed to go public via SPAC mergers include Cipher Mining Inc., Core Scientific and Bitdeer Technologies Holding Co., which announced last week that it struck a deal with Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp."
- This big US investment bank is doubling down on its Bitcoin exposure. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, launched in September2013, operates with the goal of providing investors access to Bitcoin in a managed vehicle.", "I personally think that Bitcoin is worthless," Dimon reportedly said at the Institute of International Finance annual membership meeting in mid-October."
More news about Siacoin (SC-USD).