(VIANEWS) – SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 40.06% in the last 7 days. At 20:56 EST on Tuesday, 21 September, SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) is at $0.2678.
Today’s last reported volume for SingularityNET is 5453414, 45.24% above its average volume of 3754515.75.
All-Time High and Low
SingularityNET’s current value is at $0.27, 71.61% below its all-time high of $0.95 on Sunday, 28 January.
SingularityNET’s current value is at $0.27, 3511.09% above its all time low of $0.95 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
SingularityNET’s current market cap is 191481261.
SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) Range
Concerning SingularityNET’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.99% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.2600 and 41.79% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.4600.
Currently, SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) has 64107 Twitter followers.
News about Bitcoin
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin cash falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- El Salvador president buys Bitcoin dip but rules out 'any KIND OF reform' on abortion rights, same-sex marriage. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Read Next: Power Of ‘Hodling:’ 9-Year Old Dormant Bitcoin Wallet Springs Into Action As Its Value Surges 345618%", "El Salvador’s President and Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull Nayib Bukele has decided not to propose reforms related to what he described as the "right to life" or marriage equality."
- Bitcoin, ethereum and these 2 cryptos are set for 'explosive' 4th quarter, says popular analyst michaël van de poppe. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 4.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $45,706.45 at press time, while Ethereum is down 6.5% during the 24-hour period to $3,193.94.", "Moving on to Ethereum, Van de Poppe said that while the second-largest coin by market capitalization is showing slight weakness, it will rebound the moment Bitcoin consolidates. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin has tough open for the week – 21 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 21 September, "However, the market has also seen a lot of pushback, so I think at this point it is likely that the Bitcoin market is going to continue to be very choppy and noisy to say the least. ", "Keep in mind that Bitcoin does tend to be very noisy, so do not be surprised at all to see a lot of volatility."
More news about SingularityNET (AGIX-USD).