(VIANEWS) – SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 48.26% in the last 24 hours. At 13:55 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) is at $0.3243.
Today’s last reported volume for SingularityNET is 9936759, 175.24% above its average volume of 3610125.18.
All-Time High and Low
SingularityNET’s current value is at $0.32, 65.99% below its all-time high of $0.95 on Sunday, 28 January.
SingularityNET’s current value is at $0.32, 4225.07% above its all time low of $0.95 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
SingularityNET’s current market cap is at 316155778. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 975,795,966.35.
SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) Range
Regarding SingularityNET’s daily highs and lows, it’s 54.41% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.2100 and 1.33% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.3200.
Currently, SingularityNET (AGIX-USD) has 69046 Twitter followers.
News about Bitcoin
- Rich dad poor dad author buys more Bitcoin and ethereum to combat inflation. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Still, Kiyosaki’s perception of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is not inconceivable. ", "Since February 2020, correlation data suggested Bitcoin had largely been moving in tandem with the Nasdaq 100, which tracks a basket of the 100 largest tech stocks including Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), Apple Inc(NASDAQ:AAPL), Meta Platforms Inc(NASDAQ:FB), As of November, the leading digital asset ended its 21-month correlation with the index."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
- El Salvador buys 100 more Bitcoin as apex cryptocurrency corrects. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 27 November, "Bitcoin has been legal tender in El Salvador since September, after the country’s legislature passed the Bitcoin Law. ", "The government of El Salvador recently purchased 100 additional Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), President Nayib Bukele announced the news in a tweet on Friday."
- Elon Musk's appeal to workers, new Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, Bitcoin rebound, Apple glasses, US jobs data: 5 headlines you May have missed from the weekend. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bitcoin Recovers Despite Omicron Fears: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other major cryptocurrencies rebounded on Sunday evening after plunging on Friday amid fears about the new Omicron COVID-19 variant. "
- A Bitcoin miner buying opportunity: marathon digital is up 89% since we wrote about it in June, but has pulled back 31% in recent weeks.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "If you think Bitcoin is headed for new highs within the next several months, MARA might be worth looking at here. ", "In a post in June (Betting On A Bitcoin Bounce), we wrote that our top name at the time was the Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc.(NASDAQ:MARA):"
More news about SingularityNET (AGIX-USD).