(VIANEWS) – Sora (XOR) (XOR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.38% in the last 24 hours. At 01:25 EST on Friday, 28 January, Sora (XOR) (XOR-USD) is at $99.6700.
Today’s last reported volume for Sora (XOR) is 2524792, 23.57% below its average volume of 3303460.35.
All-Time High and Low
Sora (XOR)’s current value is at $99.67, 89.84% below its all-time high of $981.83 on Tuesday, 6 April.
Sora (XOR)’s current value is at $99.67, 116091.28% above its all time low of $981.83 on Monday, 11 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Sora (XOR)’s current market cap is 40796066.
Currently, Sora (XOR) (XOR-USD) has 30440 Twitter followers and 2379 Reddit subscribers.
Sora (XOR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 2.17%, a negative 1.00%, and a positive 3.91%, respectively.
Sora (XOR)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.57% (last week), 3.82% (last month), and 3.91% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Edward snowden, nayib bukele and others reacts to IMF wanting El Salvador to drop Bitcoin: 'somebody sounds nervous'. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "In a tweet in August, the international agency called Bitcoin an "inadvisable shortcut" while criticizing El Salvador’s adoption of the private cryptocurrency.", "Why It Matters: On Tuesday, the IMF executive board members urged El Salvador to drop the use of Bitcoin as legal tender warning of "large risks" related to financial stability, financial integrity and consumer protection."
- NYC Mayor took his paycheck in crypto, then Bitcoin and ether crashed. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "Based in Thursday’s closing prices for Bitcoin and Ethereum, and if the amount was evenly invested in the two, he would have lost about $922.99 through Monday.", "After being sworn into office in Jan. 1, the Mayor’s officeconfirmed toBloomberg that his first grosspaycheck of $9,924.66 would be converted into Bitcoin and Ethereum on Jan. 21."
- Cryptocurrency wrapped Bitcoin down more than 3% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Wrapped Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Wrapped Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- SEC dashes spot Bitcoin ETF hopes with fidelity rejection. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "Hester Peirce, currently the only Republican commissioner at the SEC, said at an event Thursday that she thinks the regulator should have green lit a spot Bitcoin ETF a long time ago. ", "While we are disappointed by the outcome of the SEC’s deliberations resulting in today’s disapproval order, we reaffirm our belief in market readiness for a physical Bitcoin exchange-traded product and look forward to continued constructive dialogue with the SEC," Fidelity said in a statement."
- As Bitcoin tumbles, IMF criticizes El Salvador's crypto embrace. According to The New York Times on Wednesday, 26 January, "The International Monetary Fund urged El Salvador on Tuesday to end its recognition of Bitcoin as legal tender. ", "El Salvador has spent about $85.5 million on Bitcoin since adopting the cryptocurrency as legal tender in September, including a $15 million purchase a few days ago, during the latest dip. "
More news about Sora (XOR) (XOR-USD).