(VIANEWS) – Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 37.03% in the last 7 days. At 19:15 EST on Friday, 3 December, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is at $2.5200.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 65251825, 15.04% above its average volume of 56716735.74.
All-Time High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.52, 21.44% below its all-time high of $3.39 on Wednesday, 1 December.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.52, 5739.8% above its all time low of $3.39 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is 2650014666.
Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) Range
About Stacks (STX)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 40% up from its trailing 7 days low of $1.8000 and 21.5% down from its trailing 7 days high of $3.2100.
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 98068 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 225 forks, 1917 stars, and 182 subscribers.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.11%, 1.23%, and 4.94%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 9.73% (last week), 5.21% (last month), and 4.94% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin bull anthony scaramucci says this crypto project could 'potentially flip ethereum'. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "The longtime Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull has repeatedly touted his $100,000 price target by year’s end, but he offered a new crypto prediction Thursday on CNBC."
- China's crackdown on cryptocurrency causes significant shift in the cryptocurrency space — US becomes largest owner of Bitcoin hashrate. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "In May, the Chinese government imposed a countrywide ban on Bitcoin mining, including all domestic crypto transactions and the selling and buying of Bitcoin mining equipment. ", "The U.S. is now the leading Bitcoin mining country in the world, according to recent data from the University of Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance."
- $875m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 2 December, "It takes about $15 to $30 million of sell pressure to move the price of Bitcoin down 2% on any given exchange.", "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. "
- Convicted silk road founder, an early Bitcoin adopter, generates commotion with NFT drop. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "A popular cryptocurrency influencer who goes by the name of CryptoCobain lauded the NFT auction and noted that Ulbricht has done more for Bitcoin than "all of the laser eye cult combined.", "Nevertheless, Ulbricht and Silk Road are seen as having helped popularise the use of Bitcoin during the apex cryptocurrency’s early days."
- Metaverse crypto tops Bitcoin gains this year, macro hive says. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 3 December, "And smart contracts are represented by tokens of programmable blockchains Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, AvaWEB: Metaverse, DeFi Crypto Tops Bitcoin Gains This Year", "TWEET: Bitcoin may have nearly doubled this year, but that’s nothing compared to gains in crypto tied to the metaverse, new research showslanche and Polkadot."
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).