(VIANEWS) – Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 36.96% in the last 24 hours. At 10:15 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is at $2.8800.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 548686718, 949.91% above its average volume of 52259948.73.
All-Time High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.88, 10.09% below its all-time high of $2.92 on Monday, 5 April.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.88, 5655.63% above its all time low of $2.92 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is 2762301248.
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 96500 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 225 forks, 1917 stars, and 182 subscribers.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.06%, 0.36%, and 4.56%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.86% (last week), 4.17% (last month), and 4.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Stacks (STX)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador buys 100 more Bitcoin as apex cryptocurrency corrects. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 27 November, "Bitcoin has been legal tender in El Salvador since September, after the country’s legislature passed the Bitcoin Law. ", "The government of El Salvador recently purchased 100 additional Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), President Nayib Bukele announced the news in a tweet on Friday."
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "It highlights that Bitcoin is a risk-on/risk-off asset," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co.", "So there are times when I think Bitcoin does act as a riskier asset and it traces the stock market higher, but there are times as well when that’s not necessarily the case," she said by phone. "
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "And if the price of Bitcoin continues to recover losses posted over the Thanksgiving holiday, MicroStrategy will have doubled its money gains based on the average purchase price paid since the initial acquisition.", "MicroStrategy has surged about 450% since July 2020, while Bitcoin has increased roughly fivefold."
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).