(VIANEWS) – Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.06% in the last 24 hours. At 23:15 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is at $2.9800.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 255469744, 377.03% above its average volume of 53553733.7.
All-Time High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.98, 8.97% below its all-time high of $3.39 on Wednesday, 1 December.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.98, 6667.09% above its all time low of $3.39 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is 3144827984.
Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) Range
About Stacks (STX)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 33.63% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $2.2300 and 7.17% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $3.2100.
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 96877 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 225 forks, 1917 stars, and 182 subscribers.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.43%, 1.56%, and 4.88%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 9.16% (last week), 4.92% (last month), and 4.88% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Stacks (STX)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin stake has doubled in value to $7 billion. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "The Tysons Corner, Virginia-based company, which has been buying Bitcoin since August 2020, now holds 121,044 tokens valued at about $7 billion, after accounting for its October and November purchases. ", "It’s very clear by looking at MicroStrategy’s valuation now versus when it initiated its Bitcoin acquisition strategy that the plan has worked," said Mark Palmer, a digital assets and fintech analyst at BTIG who has a buy rating on the company’s shares."
- A Bitcoin miner buying opportunity: marathon digital is up 89% since we wrote about it in June, but has pulled back 31% in recent weeks.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "If you think Bitcoin is headed for new highs within the next several months, MARA might be worth looking at here. ", "In a post in June (Betting On A Bitcoin Bounce), we wrote that our top name at the time was the Bitcoin miner Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc.(NASDAQ:MARA):"
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin unravels with other markets – 29 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 29 November, "It is obvious now that the $60,000 level is a barrier that will continue to attract a lot of attention in and of itself, and if we can break above there then I think Bitcoin will continue to take off to the upside. "
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).