(VIANEWS) – Storj (STORJ-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 23.15% in the last 6 hours. At 21:15 EST on Thursday, 25 November, Storj (STORJ-USD) is at $2.6600.
Today’s last reported volume for Storj is 438633946, 250.64% above its average volume of 125094211.5.
All-Time High and Low
Storj’s current value is at $2.66, 30.07% below its all-time high of $3.81 on Sunday, 28 March.
Storj’s current value is at $2.66, 5198.23% above its all time low of $3.81 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Storj’s current market cap is 380608538.
Currently, Storj (STORJ-USD) has 110496 Twitter followers and 14470 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 315 forks, 2110 stars, and 109 subscribers.
Storj’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 2.53%, 2.06%, and 4.50%, respectively.
Storj’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.06% (last week), 5.94% (last month), and 4.50% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- This big US investment bank is doubling down on its Bitcoin exposure. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 24 November, "I personally think that Bitcoin is worthless," Dimon reportedly said at the Institute of International Finance annual membership meeting in mid-October.", "Other big banks such as JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) haven’t really warmed to the Bitcoin experiment. "
- Bitcoin miner griid is in talks to go public via merger with adit edtech SPAC. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "Griid, which says its procures cheap, carbon-free energy to manage, build and operate a portfolio of U.S.-based Bitcoin mining facilities, announced this week that it secured a $525 million facility from Blockchain.com. ", "Other Bitcoin miners that have agreed to go public via SPAC mergers include Cipher Mining Inc., Core Scientific and Bitdeer Technologies Holding Co., which announced last week that it struck a deal with Blue Safari Group Acquisition Corp."
- $893m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 25 November, "According to Glassnode, there are 489,822.00 Bitcoin wallets with over $100,000 in BTC.", "$893 million worth of Bitcoin was sent to an unknown recipient, with Bitcoin wallet address: bc1qacg7aqnf0zs7sypy93p2xrlv3r6suhpj6wcs4m"
- BOE chief is worried by El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin . According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 25 November, "Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as its currency was concerning because consumers probably will be caught out by its volatility."
- Fold partners with niantic to create ar-based Bitcoin rewards app. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 23 November, "Instead of finding rare creatures in the world around you, Fold users will be able to discover and collect Bitcoin and other prizes around them, thanks in part to Niantic’s state-of-the-art, planet-scale, augmented reality platform tech.", "Fold, a reward and payments app, partnered with Niantic to create the Fold AR beta app, which overlays Bitcoin prizes over the real world. "
More news about Storj (STORJ-USD).