(VIANEWS) – Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.03% in the last 7 days. At 04:21 EST on Friday, 28 January, Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) is at $4.0600.
Today’s last reported volume for Sushi (SUSHI) is 214617567, 48.59% below its average volume of 417504760.5.
All-Time High and Low
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current value is at $4.06, 82.68% below its all-time high of $23.38 on Saturday, 13 March.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current value is at $4.06, 751.78% above its all time low of $23.38 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current market cap is at 779623377. The total supply is 239,771,504.91, maximum supply is 250,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 192,789,255.86.
Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) Range
About Sushi (SUSHI)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 4.64% up from its trailing 7 days low of $3.8800 and 29.27% down from its trailing 7 days high of $5.7400.
Currently, Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) has 195302 Twitter followers.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 6.04%, a negative 2.40%, and a positive 5.51%, respectively.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 8.10% (last week), 5.75% (last month), and 5.51% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Sushi (SUSHI)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Ditch Bitcoin: IMF urges El Salvador rethink on crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "The International Monetary Fund’s board urged El Salvador to strip Bitcoin of its status as legal currency due to its large risks, highlighting a major obstacle for the nation’s efforts to get a loan from the institution.", "They urged the authorities "to narrow the scope of the Bitcoin law by removing Bitcoin’s legal tender status."
- Bitcoin manages A greenish hue as ethereum, dogecoin keep flashing bright red: is the crypto bloodbath nearing an end?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "The fact that every bear market bottom for Bitcoin has ranged between 29-35 on the weekly RSI suggests that the risk/reward is advantageous for buying in this area if you believe in the long-term value of this asset class," said GlobalBlock’s Sotiriou.", "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe said on Twitter that Bitcoin was ready for a test at $38,000 and possibly $40,700 level."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin rises more than 7% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- NYC Mayor took his paycheck in crypto, then Bitcoin and ether crashed. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "Coinbase confirmed that Adams’ paycheck was deposited last week, however the cryptocurrency exchange declined to comment on how much the mayor allocated towards Bitcoin and Ether. ", "Based in Thursday’s closing prices for Bitcoin and Ethereum, and if the amount was evenly invested in the two, he would have lost about $922.99 through Monday."
- ‘crypto winter’ fears send chills to battered Bitcoin faithful. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "The pullback has hit all corners of the crypto ecosystem, from Bitcoin to memecoins and publicly listed crypto exchanges. "
More news about Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD).