(VIANEWS) – Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.49% in the last 7 days. At 08:20 EST on Saturday, 18 September, Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) is at $13.1700.
Today’s last reported volume for Sushi (SUSHI) is 1028380685, 67% above its average volume of 615778879.08.
All-Time High and Low
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current value is at $13.17, 43.91% below its all-time high of $23.38 on Saturday, 13 March.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current value is at $13.17, 2658.41% above its all time low of $23.38 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current market cap is at 2523398620. The total supply is 233,865,934.17, maximum supply is 250,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 192,789,255.86.
Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) Range
Concerning Sushi (SUSHI)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 28.99% up from its trailing 7 days low of $10.2100 and 17.22% down from its trailing 7 days high of $15.9100.
Currently, Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD) has 137300 Twitter followers.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.34%, a positive 0.29%, and a positive 5.52%, respectively.
Sushi (SUSHI)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 6.40% (last week), 4.36% (last month), and 5.52% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- According to Business Insider on Thursday, 16 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin rally and this key metric indicates more upside possible. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "Why It Matters: A key metric indicates that Bitcoin may see further positive price movement. ", "See Also: If You Invested $1,000 In Bitcoin When MicroStrategy First Bought It, Here’s How Much You Would Have Now"
- Bitcoin ATM burned in El Salvador amid anti-bukele protests. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 15 September, "Several thousand people marched to the central plaza in the country’s capital of San Salvador, brandishing signs declaring "no to dictatorship" and "we were defrauded by Bitcoin." The demonstrations were largely peaceful though one group smashed windows and set fire to a Bitcoin ATM kiosk installed last month ahead of the cryptocurrency’s rollout as legal tender.", "El Salvador adopted Bitcoin last week and the government has proposed more than 200 changes to the constitution including eliminating a ban on presidential re-election."
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Financial services giant Fidelity made a case for the approval of a Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) exchange-traded fund in a private meeting with the SEC,according to aBloombergreport.", "During the meeting, the Fidelity executives presented a number of reasons why the U.S. regulator should approve a Bitcoin ETF, while also making a case for its own yet-to-be-approved application - the Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust."
More news about Sushi (SUSHI) (SUSHI-USD).