(VIANEWS) – SwissBorg (CHSB-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.74% in the last 7 days. At 00:40 EST on Sunday, 30 January, SwissBorg (CHSB-USD) is at $0.6569.
Today’s last reported volume for SwissBorg is 1689358, 52.46% below its average volume of 3553873.69.
All-Time High and Low
SwissBorg’s current value is at $0.66, 59.97% below its all-time high of $1.64 on Tuesday, 4 May.
SwissBorg’s current value is at $0.66, 12957.32% above its all time low of $1.64 on Sunday, 28 July.
Market Cap and Supply
SwissBorg’s current market cap is 624417032.
SwissBorg (CHSB-USD) Range
Regarding SwissBorg’s daily highs and lows, it’s 36.84% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.4800 and 0.48% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6600.
Currently, SwissBorg (CHSB-USD) has 103607 Twitter followers and 11178 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 26 forks, 122 stars, and 90 subscribers.
SwissBorg’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.08%, a negative 0.33%, and a positive 2.93%, respectively.
SwissBorg’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.19% (last week), 3.50% (last month), and 2.93% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, SwissBorg’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Top Bitcoin miners pressed by U.S. lawmakers to detail climate impact, power consumption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "The extraordinarily high energy usage and carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin mining could undermine our hard work to tackle the climate crisis — not to mention the harmful impacts cryptomining has on local environments and electricity prices," Warren said in an emailed statement.", "They also come as the industry reels fromBitcoin’s about-50% slump."Given the extraordinarily high energy usage and carbon emissions associated with Bitcoin mining, mining operations raise concerns about their impacts on the global environment, local ecosystems, and consumer electricity costs," wrote Warren and seven other U.S. lawmakersincluding Representative Katie Porter and Senator Sheldon Whitehouse."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin rallies ahead of fed meeting – 27 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 27 January, "At that point I would anticipate that the Bitcoin market will test the $30,000 level, which is an area that has been important in the past and is a large, round, psychologically significant figure. ", "I do not know if there is a lot of confidence in this market right now, so it is very likely that the Bitcoin market will get hammered."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin must climb above this key level to avoid feeding the bears. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 29 January, "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is currently trading in a short-termuptrend and has been making a consistent series of higher highs and higher lows since Jan. 24 when the crypto bounced up from the $32,933.33 level.", "The Dogecoin Chart: Dogecoin’s chart is similar to both Bitcoin and Ethereum in that it has been trading in an uptrend since Jan. 22 and paired with the 35% drop between Jan. 16 and Jan. 22, it has settled into a bear flag pattern."
- Will Bitcoin see A short-term bounce and ethereum trade range-bound? here's what the experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "Cryptocurrency analyst Benjamin Cowen touched upon the Bitcoin Heikin-Ashi candles on his YouTube channel, noting that Bitcoin could be assumed to remain in a downtrend until proven otherwise.", "While Bitcoin may have a short-term bounce, a move below $37,500 could not be termed bullish, he added."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin settles down – 28 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 28 January, "If that is going to be the case, people will be out there accumulating massive amounts of Bitcoin for the next bullish run. "
More news about SwissBorg (CHSB-USD).