(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 47.23% in the last 7 days. At 22:20 EST on Thursday, 25 November, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.5931.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 20882333, 17.08% above its average volume of 17835167.58.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.59, 48.18% below its all-time high of $1.14 on Wednesday, 5 May.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.59, 282705.79% above its all time low of $1.14 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 370438218.
Syscoin (SYS-USD) Range
Regarding Syscoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 48.27% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.4000 and 12.78% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.6800.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 88921 Twitter followers and 6183 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 137 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 5.68%, 1.69%, and 5.93%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.78% (last week), 5.40% (last month), and 5.93% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- After amc, second largest US theater chain to accept Bitcoin, dogecoin and more as payment. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "The digital currencies to be used include cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ether (CRYPTO: ETH), the native token of the Ethereum platform, Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC), the largest theater chain in the U.S., is already accepting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) and Litecoin."
- $893m in Bitcoin was just transferred between 2 wallets. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 25 November, "According to Glassnode, there are 489,822.00 Bitcoin wallets with over $100,000 in BTC.", "What happened: $893,384,989.00 worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was just moved between 2 anonymous cryptocurrency wallets in a single transaction."
- Bitcoin and ethereum miner hive blockchain signals bullish reversal: what's next?. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 24 November, "The Vancouver-based Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) miner produced 234 Bitcoin coins and 2,591 Ethereum coins during the month of October and now holds a total inventory of 1,350 Bitcoin coins.", "Hive Blockchain has been pressured downwards by Bitcoin and Ethereum as of late, which are trading down about 17% and 13%, respectively, from all-time highs. "
- Fold partners with niantic to create ar-based Bitcoin rewards app. According to VentureBeat on Tuesday, 23 November, "Fold is launching an augmented reality experience where players can earn Bitcoin in a kind of augmented reality environment.", "Fold AR is currently available for users to play in beta in the Fold App, and it allows users to earn Bitcoin and in-app benefits by exploring their physical surroundings."
- BOE chief is worried by El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin . According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 25 November, "Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as its currency was concerning because consumers probably will be caught out by its volatility."
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).