(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.61% in the last 24 hours. At 03:20 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.8700.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 60188198, 147.93% above its average volume of 24275986.23.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.87, 33.21% below its all-time high of $1.3 on Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.87, 414636.32% above its all time low of $1.3 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 549866568.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 126248 Twitter followers and 7191 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 148 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.89%, 1.95%, and 6.16%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.11% (last week), 6.03% (last month), and 6.16% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "What Happened: Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over-562,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin could continue on a bullish trend if it flipped the upper region between $42,400 and $42,700.", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rebounded Thursday evening, three analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the two largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization."
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Crypto selloff pushes Bitcoin to a five-month low of $39,000. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "At the same time, increased use and adoption of Bitcoin in high-inflation economies creates a confusing market picture leading to lack of decisive direction and momentum either way," he added.", "The indicator on Friday fell into a region that in the past accompanied floors in Bitcoin selloffs."
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "If the company only showed declines in value, it would give "an incomplete assessment" of its Bitcoin holdings that would be "less meaningful to management or investors" in light of the company’s strategy to acquire and hold Bitcoin.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).