(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 32.93% in the last 7 days. At 06:23 EST on Monday, 24 January, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.8004.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 33219804, 34.91% above its average volume of 24622922.82.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.8, 38.48% below its all-time high of $1.3 on Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.8, 381899.37% above its all time low of $1.3 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 495620782.
Syscoin (SYS-USD) Range
Regarding Syscoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 8.16% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.7400 and 33.3% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.2000.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 126515 Twitter followers and 7205 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 148 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.90%, a positive 0.75%, and a positive 6.41%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.31% (last week), 6.86% (last month), and 6.41% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%.", "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million."
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- UFC star francis ngannou takes half of salary in Bitcoin, says it's 'the future'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "What happened:Ngannou tweeted on Jan. 18 that he will receivehalf of the guaranteed $750,000 purse money in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) via the Cash App. ", "The French martial artist has partnered with Cash App and wants to give away $300,000 in Bitcoin to make it more accessible to his followers."
- Is Bitcoin facing an expanded flat correction? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennett said that while Bitcoin is seeing bullish relative strength index (RSI) divergence, the market looks relatively weak overall as it reacts to the U.S. Federal Reserve’s monetary policy meeting to be held this week.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.2% during the past 24 hours, trading at $35,305.70 at press time."
- Why are Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin crashing all of A sudden?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Russia is among the top three countries for Bitcoin mining, according to Edward Moya, a senior market analyst at OANDA.", "ââIf this proposal [from the Bank of Russia] passes, Bitcoin could slide below the $40,000 level," said Moya, in a note seen by Benzinga."
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).