(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 40.98% in the last 24 hours. At 07:20 EST on Monday, 18 October, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.4018.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 514162616, 3405.39% above its average volume of 14667756.38.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.4, 64.89% below its all-time high of $1.14 on Wednesday, 5 May.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.4, 191481.88% above its all time low of $1.14 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 250974913.
Syscoin (SYS-USD) Range
Concerning Syscoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.44% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.4000 and 40.92% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.6800.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 77110 Twitter followers and 5880 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 61 forks, 132 stars, and 53 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 9.26%, 2.52%, and 6.03%, respectively.
Syscoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.27% (last week), 6.31% (last month), and 6.03% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Syscoin’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin futures ETF won’t face SEC opposition at deadline, sources say. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "Advocates have sought approval as a confirmation of mainstream acceptance of cryptocurrencies since Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, the twins best known for their part in the history of Facebook Inc., filed the first application for a Bitcoin ETF in 2013.", "The mood appeared to shift in August, when Gensler signaled he’d favor funds based on CME-traded Bitcoin futures filed under a 1940s law. "
- Bitcoin makes run toward record high amid ETF exUberance. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "In a sign of rising animal spirits, the seven-day average funding rate on Bitcoin futures — the cost of keeping a bullish bet open — rose to 5% on the Binance platform. ", "This could push Bitcoin to the $60,000 handle due to expectation for broader investment adoption."
- Ethereum strikes gains against Bitcoin, dogecoin but apex coin whales seem to be prepping for long-term hodling. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "Read Next: Tesla Bull Cathie Wood Seeks To Extend Ark Brand To Bitcoin Futures ETF"
- Bitcoin is inches away from reaching $60,000 amid ETF speculation. According to CNBC on Friday, 15 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF is scheduled to debut at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, and experts believe the SEC unlikely to object to the product.", "However, we are at high time frame resistance here around 58-60K, hence a rejection on the ETF application could send Bitcoin back to 53-55K levels. "
- Bitcoin vs ethereum vs. dogecoin vs. shiba inu: which crypto emerged the winner for the week. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 17 October, "Related Link: Bitcoin Is Worth About Half Of What Stock-To-Flow Estimates: Highest Deflection In Four Months", "After ending Oct. 10 at $54,771.58, Bitcoin was seen moving back and forth for much of the week before taking off strongly on Friday on the back of the ETF news. "
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).