(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.82% in the last 7 days. At 16:20 EST on Saturday, 15 January, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $1.2300.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 34548125, 45.52% above its average volume of 23739988.93.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $1.23, 5.25% below its all-time high of $1.3 on Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $1.23, 588251.26% above its all time low of $1.3 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 779397386.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 123340 Twitter followers and 7119 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 147 stars, and 51 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.07%, 1.69%, and 6.90%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 9.05% (last week), 6.70% (last month), and 6.90% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Syscoin’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Jack dorsey's block on why its Bitcoin mining foray is A 'long-term need' for A decentalized future. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "This team will be led by Block’s Bitcoin Mining Lead Afshin Rezayee, as per Templeton.", "Block Inc (NASDAQ:SQ), formerly known as Square, is working on a low-maintenance, reliable, and affordable Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) miner meant to remove mining pain points."
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound loses steam but there's no stopping dogecoin: are we hurtling headfirst into an altcoin season?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin touched an intraday high of $44,391.28, while ETH rose to a high of $3,408.33.", "Read Next: As Bitcoin Rallies, Popular Crypto Analyst Sees These 6 Altcoins As Having Potential Right Now"
- Someone just sent $29m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $29,467,070 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Anonymous Bitcoin whale just moved $63m worth of BTC off coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "Why it matters: Bitcoin "Whales" (investors who own $10 million or more in BTC) typically send cryptocurrency from exchanges when planning to hold their investments for an extended period of time. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $127m BTC from coinbase to binance. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "If a whale were to sell all of their Bitcoin on one exchange, there would be a high price impact. ", "Of course, we don’t know for sure whether this Bitcoin wallet is transferring the funds to sell, as this is just speculation. "
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).