(VIANEWS) – Telcoin (TEL-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 37.37% in the last 7 days. At 17:20 EST on Sunday, 20 March, Telcoin (TEL-USD) is at $0.0066.
Today’s last reported volume for Telcoin is 13649446, 21.47% below its average volume of 17382880.21.
All-Time High and Low
Telcoin’s current value is at $0.01, 89.9% below its all-time high of $0.06 on Tuesday, 11 May.
Telcoin’s current value is at $0.01, 9964.15% above its all time low of $0.06 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Telcoin’s current market cap is 401595296.
Telcoin (TEL-USD) Range
About Telcoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 34.36% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0100 and 34.36% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0100.
Currently, Telcoin (TEL-USD) has 93973 Twitter followers and 18673 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 3 forks, 11 stars, and 7 subscribers.
Telcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.66%, a negative 1.66%, and a positive 4.82%, respectively.
Telcoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.39% (last week), 4.59% (last month), and 4.82% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Telcoin’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- This solar company's 5-year return makes Bitcoin, Tesla, disney, Apple, Microsoft, ford, and Alibaba look trifling. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "Since March 2017, Enphase Energy stock’s 5-year return has outperformed several of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, along with EV, entertainment and tech stocks: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS), Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - ADR (NYSE:BABA)."
- Bitcoin wallet wasabi to block certain anonymizing transactions. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 18 March, "The crypto firm behind the popular Wasabi digital wallet — which offers a service that lets users mix their Bitcoin holdings in such a way as to keep their identities private — said it will start refusing certain transactions.", "Wasabi wallet uses a mechanism called CoinJoin to combine Bitcoin from several participants into one large transaction with multiple senders and receivers. "
- $45m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Friday, 18 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $45,255,318 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin analysts react to fed rate hike: is A 'short squeeze' in cards above $40k level?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 17 March, "I think Bitcoin and the crypto space is unlikely to gain significant traction in 2022. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin hold steady amid dollar weakness but are altcoins the ones presenting 'opportunities' right now?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 18 March, "Cryptocurrency traderJustin Bennetttweeted Thursday that the Dollar Index and Bitcoin tend to be inversely correlated.", "Ethereum, the largest of all altcoins, is down 25.7% so far in 2022, while Bitcoin fell 14.4% in the same period. "
More news about Telcoin (TEL-USD).