(VIANEWS) – Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 28.15% in the last 24 hours. At 03:08 EST on Saturday, 22 January, Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD) is at $56.6800.
Today’s last reported volume for Terra (LUNA) is 4241809372, 227.07% above its average volume of 1296872917.55.
All-Time High and Low
Terra (LUNA)’s current value is at $56.68, 45.26% below its all-time high of $103.34 on Monday, 27 December.
Terra (LUNA)’s current value is at $56.68, 46339.51% above its all time low of $103.34 on Wednesday, 18 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Terra (LUNA)’s current market cap is at 22903870808. The total supply is 823,510,708.85, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 405,461,971.45.
Currently, Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD) has 307994 Twitter followers and 26734 Reddit subscribers.
Terra (LUNA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.78%, 0.25%, and 5.18%, respectively.
Terra (LUNA)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.31% (last week), 4.71% (last month), and 5.18% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Terra (LUNA)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin and ethereum retest support levels or move higher? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "Cryptocurrency analyst Justin Bennettnoted in an update that Bitcoin is still flirting with the $42,000 support range after rebounding from the $40,000 level earlier this month.", "He still believes a 20% to 30% bounce from this region is likely, considering how Bitcoin has reacted to liquidation candles since the beginning of last year."
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "Additionally, the average listed price announced for every Bitcoin purchase since late February has been above current trading levels. ", "The enterprise software company’s growing pile of Bitcoin has effectively made its shares a proxy for the digital asset. "
- Biggest Bitcoin fund sinks near 30% discount in crypto rout. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "While Bitcoin rallied 1.6% on Tuesday, BITO and GBTC fell 3.3% and 6.4%, respectively.", "However, the launch of Bitcoin ETFs in Canada and the first U.S. derivatives-backed Bitcoin ETFs eroded GBTC’s competitive advantage. "
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "On Wednesday Bitcoin-bull and MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor shared a statement from the Bitcoin Mining Council (BMC), a voluntary global forum of Bitcoin mining companies.", "Sotiriou said fundamentals for Bitcoin "could not be stronger right now." He cited Intel Corporation’s (NASDAQ:INTC) announcement regarding the reveal of an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining ASIC at the upcoming IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference next month as one such positive development surrounding the apex coin."
More news about Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD).