(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD) is 21.17% up at 19:05 EST Wednesday, 22 September which is 1435.15% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Terra (LUNA) is 1441878219, 179.52% above its average volume of 515826541.61.
Terra (LUNA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 3.48%, a positive 0.44%, and a positive 6.70%, respectively.
Terra (LUNA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.70% (last week), 7.20% (last month), and 6.70% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Terra (LUNA)’s current market cap is at 13225738721
Currently, Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD) has 137854 Twitter followers and 8691 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Terra (LUNA)’s current value is at $33.03 which is 24.73% below its all time high of $43.82 at Saturday, 11 September.
Terra (LUNA)’s current value is at $33.03 which is 26983.07% above its all time low of $43.82 at Wednesday, 18 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Terra (LUNA)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin falls below $43,000 as global market rout infects crypto. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 20 September, "Other digital assets also retreated, with Bitcoin Cash, EOS and Ether all declining.", "Although Bitcoin doesn’t always trade in tandem with financial markets — a characteristic that made it a tempting proposition from a portfolio-diversification point of view — its correlation on a 30-day basis to futures on the Nasdaq 100 has been consistently positive since February last year. "
- Did henry ford predict the rise of Bitcoin?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "Why It’s Important: Bitcoin creatorSatoshi Nakamoto released the white paper for Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) in 2008 outlining the creation of a currency created from proof-of-work mining."
- Forget cardano, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin: litecoin activity surpasses them all. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 19 September, "According to Jay Milla, the director of the Litecoin Foundation, the number of active addresses on the Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) network has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Cardano’s (CRYPTO: ADA) active address count stood at 214k, followed by Bitcoin Cash with 101k and Dogecoin with just 60.89k."
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
- Third-largest Bitcoin whale wallet just bought $13m: how much did they make?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 22 September, "BTC Price Action: Bitcoin was trading up 6.18% at a price of $43,197.90at publication Wednesday afternoon.", "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) hit a low of $39,787 late on Tuesday, before bouncing back above $42,000. "
More news about Terra (LUNA) (LUNA-USD).