(VIANEWS) – TerraUSD (UST-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 21.96% in the last 6 hours. At 02:20 EST on Saturday, 14 May, TerraUSD (UST-USD) is at $0.1529.
Today’s last reported volume for TerraUSD is 591905636, 91.95% above its average volume of 308363556.97.
All-Time High and Low
TerraUSD’s current value is at $0.15, 86.24% below its all-time high of $1.09 on Monday, 11 January.
TerraUSD’s current value is at $0.15, 234.19% above its all time low of $1.09 on Friday, 13 May.
Market Cap and Supply
TerraUSD’s current market cap is 1698552920.
TerraUSD (UST-USD) Range
Regarding TerraUSD’s daily highs and lows, it’s 17.63% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.1300 and 4.43% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.1600.
Currently, TerraUSD (UST-USD) has 767012 Twitter followers.
TerraUSD’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 10.49%, a negative 2.45%, and a positive 1.01%, respectively.
TerraUSD’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 10.49% (last week), 2.52% (last month), and 1.01% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, TerraUSD’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
Other News About TerraUSD (UST-USD)
- Stablecoin terrausd plunges to as low as 30 cents on the dollar. According to MarketWatch on Wednesday, 11 May, "The so-called algorithmic stablecoin TerraUSD fell as low as 30 cents on the dollar on Wednesday, demonstrating in real-time the difficulties the cryptocurrency community will have in providing an alternative to the traditional financial system."
- Stablecoin terrausd continues downward spiral; Bitcoin gains. According to The Wall Street Journal on Friday, 13 May, "The largest cryptocurrencies showed signs of recovery following a roughly weeklong selloff, while beleaguered stablecoin TerraUSD continued to tumble."
- Why did cryptocurrencies terrausd and luna unravel?. According to The Wall Street Journal on Friday, 13 May, "The recent fall of TerraUSD and its sister stablecoin Luna saddled investors with billions of dollars in losses and ricocheted back into other cryptocurrencies. "
News about Bitcoin
- According to CNBC on Wednesday, 11 May, "Turning the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust into a NYSE-traded ETF would broaden access to bitcoin and enhance protections while unlocking up to $8 billion in value for investors, according to a 24-page presentation obtained by CNBC."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hanging on by thread – 12 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 12 May, "It would not surprise me at all to see Bitcoin reach the $20,000 level, as the rest of crypto looks absolutely miserable. "
More news about TerraUSD (UST-USD).