(VIANEWS) – Over the last 6 hours, TerraUSD (UST-USD) is 38.71% up at 11:22 EST Wednesday, 25 May which is 2689.39% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for TerraUSD is 461258658, 48.97% above its average volume of 309612518.89.
TerraUSD’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.13%, a negative 5.96%, and a positive 4.07%, respectively.
TerraUSD’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 17.10% (last week), 11.55% (last month), and 4.07% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
TerraUSD’s current market cap is at 1134686302
TerraUSD (UST-USD) Range
About TerraUSD’s daily highs and lows, it’s 33.25% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $0.07 and 3.64% up from its trailing 6 hours high of $0.09.
Currently, TerraUSD (UST-USD) has 1116858 Twitter followers.
All TIme High and Low
TerraUSD’s current value is at $0.09 which is 90.77% below its all time high of $1.09 at Monday, 11 January.
TerraUSD’s current value is at $0.09 which is 124.09% above its all time low of $1.09 at Friday, 13 May.
Other News About TerraUSD (UST-USD)
- What happened to terrausd's Bitcoin reserves. According to The Wall Street Journal on Tuesday, 24 May, "The collapse of the cryptocurrency TerraUSD has traders wondering what happened to the $3 billion war chest meant to defend it."
- According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 25 May, "However, not only has the long term bearish market put a damper on speculative betting on SHIB/USD, but the fall of LUNA/USD and TerraUSD may have sparked a fear of the number zero."
- According to CNBC on Wednesday, 25 May, "Earlier in May, the crash of stablecoin TerraUSD shook investor sentiment and caught the attention of regulators."
News about Bitcoin
- Gold production releases five times more greenhouse gases into the air than Bitcoin mining. According to Benzinga on Monday, 23 May, "The Bitcoin miner runs at this rate 24/7, and for over a year, a single, modern miner of this size could mine around 0.16 BTC or around $4,700 at the current price. ", "Owning a small Bitcoin farm of 5 unitswould cost around $16,000 per year in electricity costs alone. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to kill time – 25 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 25 May, "The action over the last couple of weeks has simply been the market trying to work off some of the fraud from the downward momentum, but as the US dollar continues to strengthen and central banks around the world continue to look at tightening monetary policy, it is obvious that Bitcoin is not an inflationary hedge. ", "Breaking through there allows Bitcoin to go looking toward the $20,000 level underneath, which had previously been both support and resistance. "
- Now you can sell Bitcoin in dubai for the best price via best rate guarantee by pallapay. According to GlobeNewsWire on Monday, 23 May, "Besides selling Bitcoin in Dubai, Pallapay also allows anyone to exchange 2000+ cryptocurrencies for cash or bank transfer and cash to crypto."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to consolidate – 24 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 24 May, "Rallies at this point continue to be selling opportunities, especially if you can easily short Bitcoin via CFD markets or leverage. ", "If we were to break down below the $25,000 level, it would spell the end of Bitcoin in the short term. "
More news about TerraUSD (UST-USD).