(VIANEWS) – THORChain (RUNE-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 41.05% in the last 7 days. At 22:15 EST on Saturday, 23 October, THORChain (RUNE-USD) is at $11.4400.
Today’s last reported volume for THORChain is 106523339, 0.26% below its average volume of 106811593.95.
All-Time High and Low
THORChain’s current value is at $11.44, 45.26% below its all-time high of $20.87 on Wednesday, 19 May.
THORChain’s current value is at $11.44, 134095.62% above its all time low of $20.87 on Saturday, 28 September.
Market Cap and Supply
THORChain’s current market cap is at 3019018768. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 263,741,792.92.
THORChain (RUNE-USD) Range
About THORChain’s daily highs and lows, it’s 57.79% up from its trailing 7 days low of $7.2500 and 0.44% down from its trailing 7 days high of $11.4900.
Currently, THORChain (RUNE-USD) has 118874 Twitter followers and 7709 Reddit subscribers.
THORChain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.73%, 1.05%, and 6.61%, respectively.
THORChain’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.97% (last week), 5.04% (last month), and 6.61% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, THORChain’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin rally takes A breather taking ethereum, dogecoin down with it but these coins are still up. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 October, "The exuberance around Bitcoin futures ETFs is likely to continue with Valkyrie Investments’ offering set to hit Nasdaq on Friday. ", "Delphi Digital noted that there is a "strong demand" for the recently launched ProShares Bitcoin ETF (NYSE:BITO) and that begs the question, "If a futures ETF is doing this well upon inception, what kind of a welcome would a proper spot ETF receive?"
- Crypto analyst michaël van de poppe says current Bitcoin correction is not yet over. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 23 October, "On Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) against Bitcoin (ETH/BTC), Van de Poppe wants to see the pair move above 0.066 BTC ($4,012) before taking any entries.", "The chances will be there, but Bitcoin is first taking the exact spot at this point." Also Read:Crypto Analyst Michaël van de Poppe Says Bitcoin Will Hit This Six-Figure Price After Blowing Past $63,000"
- Smash-hit Bitcoin ETF ups the ante for issuers racing to launch. According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 23 October, "VanEck’s pending Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker XBTF) — expected to launch as soon as next week — will carry a management fee of 0.65%, meaning $6.50 for every $1,000 invested. ", "Some analysts anticipate BITO will continue to attract more cash, perhaps even as much as $50 billion in the ETF’s first year given the hype around it, predicted Bitcoin bull Tom Lee, co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors."
- Walmart installs 200 Bitcoin atms in stores across US. According to Benzinga on Friday, 22 October, "What Happened: Walmart has partnered with coin-to-cash kiosk operator Coinstar to install 200 Bitcoin ATMs in stores, according to a report from Bloomberg.", "However, some market participants are of the viewthe "notoriously high" Bitcoin ATM transaction fees coupled with the network’s current price would only "rip-off" those who opted to buy Bitcoin through this method."
- Bitcoin miner debuted on wall street with over 50% gain: what investors need to know. According to Business Insider on Thursday, 21 October, "Related Link: As Bitcoin Scales New Heights, Jack Dorsey’s ‘Cryptic’ Crypto Tweets Keep The Twitterverse Guessing", "Stronghold Digital latched on this optimism surrounding cryptos in general, and Bitcoin in particular, and made a strong Wall Street debut on Wednesday."
More news about THORChain (RUNE-USD).